• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[$10] Tester

maxumic

Reaction score
I'm looking for a couple of testers to go from level 8 to 100 on my local server (pre-beta). The goal is to find bugs and suggest in-game improvements (e.g. missing commands, spells, better hunting areas, anything really).

To incentivize testers a bit, players who find bugs/improvements and reach level 100 are rewarded $10.

Client: 8.0 (original) -
Map: Full real map (all NPC and quests)

1695718185956.png
1695717951512.png

You will need to download client with modified IP from the website, or find a Tibia 8.0 client and IP changer.
Add me on Discord if interested: sorn28

Last edited:
201+ - exp = 0.3 ?

That's less than on tibia global.
Do you think people will want to level up 3x longer than on global?

201+ - exp = 0.3 ?

That's less than on tibia global.
Do you think people will want to level up 3x longer than on global?
A steep experience stage allows players to get to a decent level relatively quick, but also ensures a small power gap between new and old players; allowing new players to compete. It's essentially to avoid power abuse.

A steep experience stage allows players to get to a decent level relatively quick, but also ensures a small power gap between new and old players; allowing new players to compete. It's essentially to avoid power abuse.
Not sure you'll stop any OG players that way since each OG player knows how to climb the spots.
The thing you're doing is making less interest in the exp rate of your server, instead. New players will game to experience while any og players knows their spots for fastest level growth.
- My opinion, you do you but this is an insight =)

Its a 8.0 server dont waste your time with overthinking
Every 7.4, 7.6, 7.72 and 8.0 dies after two weeks

Back