• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

100 Otlanders! [60/100]

Neon: Voodoo Master, I have God's Voodoo Doll. (Umad Peroxide?)

Last edited:
lets me be like robot with unlimited speed and a big light sword behind my back

I'd like to be a cat.
All I do is say "Meow!" or "Mew mew."

And then break conversation and walk away.

Tyvm
Red

I'd like to be a butterfly who flies really quick and turns into a wasp sometimes to poison people and yelling "Mace of Doom, boma ye!". (I'd be an npc messing around with people, so I wouldn't be killable!)

We reached 25 people! CONGRATZ!
List on first page updated!

I'm in, I'll update this post with my character info later (just... just trust me on this one.... it'll be worth the wait...).

I'd like to be a butterfly who flies really quick and turns into a wasp sometimes to poison people and yelling "Mace of Doom, boma ye!". (I'd be an npc messing around with people, so I wouldn't be killable!)

Dance like a butterfly sting as a bee

I wanna be a three headed boss monster who uses magic x_X

I want to be a guy that is completely obsessed with anime (I am), and you have to find me force all the other 99 OTlanders to Cosplay.

A soul-like creature. Who can go through any obstacle, if possible also could choose my own speed of walking/running :D
Doesn't matter how I look :D
elem-light-anim.gif

Make me a dwarfen mage that flies like superman, he is set on fire and casts random spells while flying. He cant stop moving forward

Back