• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

100 Otlanders! [60/100]

I want to be an slime with name Slimex :D

Znote, the old writer of legends. :)

Hello, i want to be a simple cloth weaver who has the ability to intertwine the fates of two people or sever their bonds.

Make me Draven from League of Draven.
Have me spew out all kinds of Draven quotes as I walk around.
Draven face required.

RPG MAKER VX ACE! -- remember this is not tibia. Tibia monsters on this is gonna be a challenge to convert the sprites :p SO STOP PICKING TIBIA THINGS AND BE MORE CREATIVE

RPG MAKER VX ACE! -- remember this is not tibia. Tibia monsters on this is gonna be a challenge to convert the sprites :p SO STOP PICKING TIBIA THINGS AND BE MORE CREATIVE

I guess Damon will be able enough to make these monsters as he wants, not needed to be similar to Tibia monsters (I think)... Just in case, a wolf is not a Tibia monster, it is an animal xD

I guess Damon will be able enough to make these monsters as he wants, not needed to be similar to Tibia monsters (I think)... Just in case, a wolf is not a Tibia monster, it is an animal xD

yh i know but people asking for dragon lords, sibangs etc just noticed some coincidences :p besides - i offered to help him with graphics. THEREFORE i can see a great big list coming at me soon D:

yh i know but people asking for dragon lords, sibangs etc just noticed some coincidences :p besides - i offered to help him with graphics. THEREFORE i can see a great big list coming at me soon D:

Haha yeah of course in a forum like this it is obvious that people will come with Tibia-related ideas xD, but it is up to Damon and you (if you make these graphics) wheter they will look like Tibia monsters or not at all :)

Make a Panda, the leader of the biggest and most powerful mafia in the whole land, he's also a really powerful magician that uses dark forces to damage those who oppose him. check the pic below.

Tk-6LD.png

Ye, please dont ask for Tibia Graphics... :)

I want to be a big ass dude ! Something like mutated human,only full of muscle :D

I want to be a beggar, screaming "Itanz plix!!", "I haz no monays! need 3 gp more to has crystal coin!", "me weapond vary roxor!! attk 999 I promise my mom!", "me mom sayz I is cool!"

Back