• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

100% Yalahar Map + Spawns [Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't like it, simply don't use it?

Ok does everyone have to say the same thing over and over again, 'not full / not completed' just to get posts? We understood alright?..

it's not full!!! not 100% !! tehif!!! ;/
fix mumrik spawn and zonet mappa ;//

i raport

OnT:

Could you upload you .ztk file, since it's on 1000~1000 and I want it rl cords and since I don't have the .ztk file I can't fix that...

Why do you guys care so much about the "100%" thingy? It's a good release and by far better than the ones released so far so say thanks, give rep and use it or shut your mouth. The only thing your doing is making people not release ANYTHING anymore.

Once again, Cemetary Quarter Grim Reapers are missing -.^ ...
Nevermind, I have enough .cam files, so I can track that area myself.

Underground ist not complete. In house is Moveable Item. z 7 COMPLETE

Why do you guys care so much about the "100%" thingy? It's a good release and by far better than the ones released so far so say thanks, give rep and use it or shut your mouth. The only thing your doing is making people not release ANYTHING anymore.

You're actually right, "The only thing your doing is making people not release ANYTHING anymore."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back