• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

100% Yalahar Map + Spawns [Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask you someting??
Give me TEMPLE WRONG YALAHAR CITY: X , Y, Z PLESE!!!

How do i remove the items from the houses? :S Ppls can go inside and just take them..

This map suckz, sure, its almost full, but why the fuck add so many items in the houses to make it bigger? COMPLETELY UNNESSECARY! no rep for joo nub -_-

This map suckz, sure, its almost full, but why the fuck add so many items in the houses to make it bigger? COMPLETELY UNNESSECARY! no rep for joo nub -_-

You must be retarded and new to ots.
(No offensive to people with disabilities)

The map was tracked thus items were included in the tracked map. Think before posting.^_^

Um great release but could you change the name from 100% Yalahar to 80%? the titles lying to say its 100%, its missing a shit load under Mistrock and Fenrock and also the Vengoth castle is missing alot...

Fair enough "Yalahar City". Technically those islands are part of Yalahar seeing as the only way to get there is via Yalahar :p

meh nice tracking tho

What's the differences between this one and the RMP's project's yalhar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back