• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 1000+ Crystal Coins on Selena !!

Necon

Reaction score
I got a lot Money on Selena.
  • 10k (1 Crystal Coin) 0.45€
  • 100k (10 Crystal Coins) 4,50€
  • 1kk (100 Crystal Coins) 45€
  • 2kk (200 Crystal Coins) 85€
  • 3kk (300 Crystal Coins) 115€

I only accept Paypal !
#Edit1 Lowered the Price's
+Edit2 deleted ingame met

Last edited:
Possible ^^ but you can met me ingame + i am in the leading guild of the Server so I think you can trust me. ^^
But you must say its not very expensive its still okey.

Meet you ingame, and you are in the leading guild.. Sounds to me, that if you would scam anyone, he can't do anything about it?.. ;)

Ye its possible but if you would know us (the guild) than you would know that we are the good guys and not the bad ^^
I cant do more as say that. I dont have mabye much Posts ye but tell me what should i do?

Being in a strong/good guild doesnt mean anything, there are douchebags in every guild.
And meeting you ingame isnt any better since we dont know if ur a scammer or not.

Than tell me what can i do taht i am trustable in your eyes ^^

Make some fair trades and get the people to appove it (And they should approve it by themself~)

ye but first they have to buy it ^^
I mean i acnt to trades if they dont trust me.
I need ppl who buy and than u are 100% sure that u can trust me ^^

Why dont you try post an reply without this "^^" lol ^^

I got a lot Money on Selena.
  • 10k (1 Crystal Coin) 0.45€
  • 100k (10 Crystal Coins) 4,50€
  • 1kk (100 Crystal Coins) 45€
  • 2kk (200 Crystal Coins) 85€
  • 3kk (300 Crystal Coins) 115€

I only accept Paypal !
If you dont trust me we can met us ingame. ^^

#Edit1 Lowered the Price's

what do you actually wanna say with this? wanna say that when we dont trust ya you will come kill us? sweet one xDD

:D ofc XD nah fun sold him already only got a Noob Char tehre with all the cash :/

Back