• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1000 reasons why Talaturen forgot the charger

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Hello dear otland, this is my third game.
It all started when Talaturen was going back to the hotel, I asked him if he could be such a cutiepie and bring me my bag and cellphone-charger. He said "Yes my dear Alex, no problem at all. Talaturen is on the case! Dadadaaaaa", and he flew off.
Some hours later he came back smiling, with my bag in his hand and my cap in the other one. He looked very proud. I asked him with a kind and gentle voice "Did you get my charger bro?" and he said "OMG NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"..

I need a reason why, so therefor we got this game. I need you to change out the bold word below with your own reason. Maybe we will find out why he forgot my charger.
Btw. I had to buy a new one :(

Talaturen forgot the charger because he is black.

Last edited:
Talaturen forgot the charger because he was a zombie.

Talaturen forgot the charger because he was trolling /b/ hurr

Talaturen forgot the carger bcuz he was pwning IRC trolls

Talaturen forgot the charger because he play'd too much HoN and forgot about it

Talaturen forgot the charger because he was too busy masturbating

Talaturen forgot the charger because he was too busy giving out infractions :O :)

Talaturen forgot the charger because he left it at dreamhack

Talaturen forgot the charger because he smoked in the hotel ;o

Talaturen forgot the charger because he smoked too much weed and it killed all of his braincells!

Talaturen forgot the charger because he was eating the purple elephant he drew

Back