• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

100Subscribers !! Celebrating at the GYM

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Thank you for your support fam! This means a lot

NEW VIDEO , DONT MISS IT OUT

I mean.. if I were bicep curling 15kg I wouldn't make a vid about it XD
I guess each to their own.
Anyway, you seem to be happy in yourself, and at least you like keeping fit unlike a lot of people so good job and keep doing what you feel suits you best :)

Your friend wearing bitch gloves? So he doesn't get calluses and they stay buttery soft so he can give his bf handjobs.?

Goodluck though :) I remember you sending me links to your youtubes a few years ago in skype

LOL what is this shit..... sir you are weak af

P.S thanks for the laughs

I mean.. if I were bicep curling 15kg I wouldn't make a vid about it XD
I guess each to their own.
Anyway, you seem to be happy in yourself, and at least you like keeping fit unlike a lot of people so good job and keep doing what you feel suits you best :)
Its not about how much weight you lift :D I've been training for 6months and I love the results, and no I didnt take 10kg on biceps, thats was a chest training and I am able to take 20kg each side which is 40kg and the bar weights 15kg. But as I said, As arnold always says, the secret is in concentration and not in how much weight you lift ;)

Your friend wearing bitch gloves? So he doesn't get calluses and they stay buttery soft so he can give his bf handjobs.?

Goodluck though :) I remember you sending me links to your youtubes a few years ago in skype
Haha that's up to him, and u cant judge by a glove, it's totally fine

LOL what is this shit..... sir you are weak af

P.S thanks for the laughs
Thanks budd, I don't really care, I am not a bodybuilder and I love my results, and you're most welcome :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks budd, I don't really care, I am not a bodybuilder and I love my results, and you're most welcome :D

Oh well he's just being a dick haha, it's nice to see someone going gym for their first time! Stick with it! First time is easy, dont give up! I like that you youtubed your first time in gym, most are too shy to do that.

Oh well he's just being a dick haha, it's nice to see someone going gym for first time! Stick with it! First time is easy, dont give up!
Although that I will study medicine and do YouTube videos, I am not willing to give up, thanks!

Yo, actually an Olympic bar weighs 20kg, but that's not an Olympic bar, it's a barbel weighing aprox 5-10kg depending on the manufacturer. Just saying :D
Source: Been training three years :D
Anyway, keep it up and you'll keep seeing results, just please for the love of god don't record in the gym again, even if you were a massive bodybuilder it's too cocky man, it puts people on edge, and if you don't have permission you can actually be sanctioned by your gym for it!
I enjoy the attitude that you seem to have though, so keep that up and ignore people critiquing you in a negative way.

Yo, actually an Olympic bar weighs 20kg, but that's not an Olympic bar, it's a barbel weighing aprox 5-10kg depending on the manufacturer. Just saying :D
Source: Been training three years :D
Anyway, keep it up and you'll keep seeing results, just please for the love of god don't record in the gym again, even if you were a massive bodybuilder it's too cocky man, it puts people on edge, and if you don't have permission you can actually be sanctioned by your gym for it!
I enjoy the attitude that you seem to have though, so keep that up and ignore people critiquing you in a negative way.
I've weighted this bar myself, and its 15kg but w/e and the gym owner is my friend and I already asked for permission :p
But thanks anyways :D

Glad to know :)
Meh, where are you from? As I said, the manufacturers happen to differentiate the weight of such bars, but I've never heard of one 15kg :D
How'd you weigh it? ;o

Glad to know :)
Meh, where are you from? As I said, the manufacturers happen to differentiate the weight of such bars, but I've never heard of one 15kg :D
How'd you weigh it? ;o
Dubai, I used the gym scale xD

Back