• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 101 Knight And 42 Paladin PVP World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wezzlan

~ FantastiaRPG ~
Reaction score
Since I have not been active in Tibia at all since 2 years back, therefore i would like to get rid of the account.
The account is untouched since 2 years back.
Releasing it away cheaply!
PM with offers.​

~~* Hi, i would like to trade this whole account for an Custom Otserver Or sell it for paypal cash. *~~

*~Characters on the Account:

* 101 Knight
Skills 81/76 m-lvl 6 almost 7
* 42 Paladin
Skills 70/51 m-lvl 10½
* 31 Sorcerer
Skills m-lvl 31
(All on the same world)

dp.JPG

Includes:
The paladin is clean (no eq or anything)
All of the equipment in the screenshot. (Aint much at all. Since i sold it when i quit)
Around 30k~ in depot for some hp/manas
Access to the email and the secret question ofcouse.
None of the characters are Hunted or got any Warnings.

**The rec-key is unfortunately missing, But I've own this account in like 5 years now, and never got hacked or anything. So it's safe to use.**

I can show the character on Tibiacast/Change the comment on Tibia.com to prove its my character.

[size=+1]Just send me an PM of what you got or an offer, and i might be interested.[/size]

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for people to keep the recovery key? Just askin'!

Why is it so hard for people to keep the recovery key? Just askin'!

well.. when I lost my recovery key I wasn't drunk.. but I swear.. back in time me and my brother had our recovery keys in a paper.. and I threw the paper out of windows on purpose... but I was laughing in fact....... explain my situation lol..

They are stated on the world Thoria.
The account also got some lvl 8~ characters on different worlds.

Well, i got one more thread with this account. But no its not hunted, so you've probably seen wrong :p

Well you made even a worse thing. Do a 'bump' thing on your old thread called the same as this, instead of making a new one.
If you made if of thinkin' that there are most spamming messages, by me (sry xd), contact some gmoderators like Migxxx, or simply as i said bump it, because this will make more spamming messages cuz you made 2 different threads bla bla bla

Bump, Selling the account also, Leave me an offer.

Back on Otland, once again!
Still got the character and it's still for sale/trade(Send me some offers)

Since I have not been active in Tibia at all since 2 years back, therefore i would like to get rid of the account.
The account is untouched since 2 years back.
Releasing it away cheaply!
PM with offers.

hello how much are you selling the account for ???
Hi there!
I let it go for a cheap price, PM me with a offer.
And i´m sure we can make a fast and smooth deal.

Kind Regards,
Wezzlan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back