• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

+++

Al-meno... Ajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajaja.

anyways not bad. retired for school, but i;ll prob come back to cyntara one day. ^_^

hehe.. who r him? ;p
im not so old in cyntara.. i began in august

good to see the same old faces are still around had some great fun with u guys aswell as sum hilarious memories.. those were the good old days ay when a war was never hard to start.

and make up i am sum1 who played a while back well actually a longtime ago and am thinkin of maybe commin back just depends

Cyntara's been put on hold until I can get enough positive ideas to bring the server back to being good again. Of course, it will cause me to have to reset again. I may start taking public opinions soon.

Red

ah tru so cynt aint up atm? and im sure there is alot of ppl who would like to contribute to the rebirth of a bigger and better cynt.. gl with it red

if theres a reset the best way to make it bigger would change the price of items to the same as kyntara :p

Chan, I know your sick of hearing this but well i think a reset + removal of rebirths may work?

well, i have my full set back.. Im Monteiro atm, but i didnt buy nothing on this acc.. my 2 acc got been hacked, and if cynt reset, i couldnt have my set...
I need 'lost acc interface' ;p

Back