• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 104 Elder Druid - Multiple other characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I'm here to sell my Tibia character. Most are on optional pvp. They all come basically naked except the 104 Elder druid who comes with 300k~.

Let's get this started then, eh?

I will be advertising the 104 Elder Druid mainly as it is the highest in the account.

The Character is in the "Alths" named "Baws Alth". Is unknown to the community, except, ofcourse, the Alth guild.

Character On Screen:

Skills:

Outfits:

Items in backpack:

Quest Log:

Select Character:

Premium Time: 14 days as of this post!

Open to offers, please, do not ask me how much I want for it. I'm not looking for much.

Bidding ends Wednesday, 11th July.

Regards,
Three Magic.​

Was joking :] Good luck with the sale

good luck Three ;)
hope you find an acceptable price :D

Thanks.

Open to offers still.

You quit > buy a char + come back > few days later sell it
Why do you end stuff so quickly ?:/

Because he got the money, so he can just quit a char whenever he wants to and when he is bored ^^.

Last edited:
bump

cheap and cheerful, waiting for offers, I don't want much!

Quests such as anni, demon helmet etc has not been done, that's an instant 300k if you complete them!

Just a small thing,
Please everyone stop saying Good luck, Hope you get a good price, Nice dude, etc etc etc..
That's not really cool, If you want to buy the account, Write here, IF you don't want, Just don't spam his thread, and keep it clear for the buyer!

- - - Updated - - -

And sorry for offtopic!

Just a small thing,
Please everyone stop saying Good luck, Hope you get a good price, Nice dude, etc etc etc..
That's not really cool, If you want to buy the account, Write here, IF you don't want, Just don't spam his thread, and keep it clear for the buyer!

- - - Updated - - -

And sorry for offtopic!

I have nothing against people wishing my good luck with my sale.

Thanks.

GOOD LUCK, I HOPE YOU GET A GOOD PRICE, NICE DUDE, etc etc etc..

I'll buy it for $30USD in like 3-4 days. Im just waiting for a check to clear.

Doller currency is nothing to me, please offer in GBP or Euro. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back