• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

108 RookstayeR

I do got girls. But seriously I'm giving my account away to the one with best motivation.

So the one with the best motivation why you want my account will get it.

I do got girls. But seriously I'm giving my account away to the one with best motivation.

So the one with the best motivation why you want my account will get it.

I don't want it because I perfer lvl up an own character then buy one and play cool...

I want your acc because when i was lil kid, my parents didnt afford a computer to me and now when i have one, I get error when i want to level my character it says "plx no lvl".... And with your acc i don't need to lvl. plx danks

@ Xaroth
Why do you even post your stupid and pointless comments here? Just to get your post counts up?

@ dabaflow
Haha, that was a good one, but I'm waiting for some more, then we'll see :]

Last edited:
ill make your char on softcores most respected and everybodys idol :D

//Molotov

My motivation goes like this:

this human in lure scarab to larva, he think deading me, but nonono i poffpoff exura, me survivial, but if me in rook i have no human to lure scarab and try deading me.

That's why I want your character!

I want your character bcuz

I'd love to have a gay name, I'd love to be a noob with no life, I'd love to get your char unrespected and hunted at the same time, I'd love to run around in rook playing cool, I'd love you if I got your character.

Back