• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [10kk] Gold in Refugia - Get it within minutes... [OFFER OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

OtLand Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
goldp.png

100k = $6.50
1000k = $60.00
3000k = $175.00
5000k = $290.00
10000k = $575.00

You can buy up to 10000k!

I will not accept anything less than the prices above, so if you have to pay a fee to transfer money, pay it.

• How do you proceed?
    Send money via PayPal as a "GIFT or PAYMENT OWED." Contact me privately first.
  • How long will it take to receive my gold?
    After I accept the payment, you should have it within 5 minutes.
  • Will you world trade?
    I won't. If you wish to, this is your decision.

Sending the payment this way prevents charge backs. Hopefully you understand.

Regards,
JDB.

Last edited:
shouldnt it be cheaper the more u buy? :p like 6.5$ for 100 and 60$ for 1000 :p

Yeah I suppose that's fine, lowered some prices and added new offers as well.
No one is interested? These are pretty good prices compared to other sites and you get it FAST.

do americans refer to 10 million as a billion or do they refer to 100 million as a billion or is it 1000 million = 1 billion? or 1 million-million (xD) = 1 billion?

do americans refer to 10 million as a billion or do they refer to 100 million as a billion or is it 1000 million = 1 billion? or 1 million-million (xD) = 1 billion?

What does this have to do with anything?

-

No one is interested in this gold? I think it's a great deal.

you suck at math?
1000 million = 1 billion.

nope, when i was doing maths in the uk and ireland 1 billion = 1 million million. i was aware it was different in the U.S. seems UK uses the U.S figures now though.

@jdb, well it's to do with numbers. it has nothing to do with your thread though =)

What does this have to do with anything?

-

No one is interested in this gold? I think it's a great deal.

Might be a great deal but $575 is a lot of money, especially if you're a student

Might be a great deal but $575 is a lot of money, especially if you're a student

I understand, I'm a student as well. That's part of the reason I have been trying to sell all my Tibia stuff. I have no expectations of one single person spending this much money at once, I expect about three to five people to spend a little here and there until my supply has been depleted.

I know a website (I don't show it) 100% trusty, I bought there about 500k gp that:
0.5 euros each 10k.
500k = 22.5€
1000k = 40€

OMG! yes, I know! but in the long is much cheaper to buy it for 4 euros less...

you guys should stop spamming JDB's thread, if you guys wont buy nothing and just say 'its too expensive' or crap like that, dont even try to post..

Send money via PayPal as a "GIFT or PAYMENT OWED." Contact me privately first.

Scammers must be scamming, why dont you actually make a paypal business account and create at least a button that the buyer is actually buying not "gifting".
Enjoy being scammed, beware.

Scammers must be scamming, why dont you actually make a paypal business account and create at least a button that the buyer is actually buying not "gifting".

I've never bought anything from him but I do think he sounds relieable

OMG! yes, I know! but in the long is much cheaper to buy it for 4 euros less...

You don't have to wait 48 hours to receive the gold from me.

Scammer, lol?

I've never bought anything from him but I do think he sounds relieable

I am pretty reliable, ask around... lol.

JDB is pretty reliable lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom