• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

10vs10 Guildwar anyone?

Raasmus Broor

H E H E
Reaction score
Since this servers guildwars right now is shit and 99% crying over forum, me and my friends just wanna make a fun and chill guildwar 10vs10, no bullshit or anything, just a simple warmode. 10vs10, why? Because it will be more fun proving your skills with pushes etc, and else it will be just mass avalanches all over the place.

Wanna go? Msg me on forum

Yeah, but we aint recruiting, only swedes, or you have guild and want warmode with us?

How can you judge someone who doesnt even play this game anymore especially not this non pvp ots shadowcores? Seems like you got butthurt a lot bro

You made me laugh a bit though, I give you that. Atleast you're a funny person. :)

How can you judge someone who doesnt even play this game anymore especially not this non pvp ots shadowcores? Seems like you got butthurt a lot bro
"Play anymore", dont I get to judge the way you played during the time you played? I dont know who you are so I cant say you're bad, but your pointless threadcomment, was it necessary? Doesnt matter for you if we make small wars or not, does it? xd

"Play anymore", dont I get to judge the way you played during the time you played? I dont know who you are so I cant say you're bad, but your pointless threadcomment, was it necessary? Doesnt matter for you if we make small wars or not, does it? xd

I was telling you opinion which is for me how it is, you can either live with it.. or yeah.. idk ignore it ;)

edit;

Incase you get my first post wrong, I didnt mean to say you or your friends are bad.. I just meant there's no skill in this client/levels, even less than in 8.6 or so.

Back