• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[11] Volcano City (old tibiafun city map)

Adorius Black

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Volcano

Hi Otlanders. It takes me a lot of time to map my project called Blackfun. Ofc its still in development but there is really huge map and I would like to share with you one quite big part of my project. Its still not finished so dont hate me for bad mapping and many bugs. Long time ago I was playing OTs called tibiafun 2. I saw some people here know this OTS because it was legendary. So I decided 2 years ago create new project in new tibia 11(10.00 downgraded) which will be nostalgic tibiafun map just redesigned from scratch only from my memories. I dont wanna create 100% authentic tibiafun map. I just want create my own map with touch of tibiafun map (before armoni... if i have good info...) I dont want share whole my project becasue I spend hours and hours on it but I would like share at least this big part of my volcano city. Reason is that without this forum my project would never have existed. I don't want to be a man who just takes and gives nothing. So this is my little thanks to this community.

P.S: Ofc I will be happy if you use it in your OTS. :)
I hope that I find someone who will enjoy this map.

map position is 1100x1100x7

Here is some screens of map:

all.png

evil.png

main.png

under.png
Post automatically merged:

east.png
westt-png.61121
west.png
Post automatically merged:

Bez názvu.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello, can you please upload RME and Tibia client files to open this map ? i got some errors by oppening

Hello, can you please upload RME and Tibia client files to open this map ? i got some errors by oppening
Hi. Just open new blank map for version you use. Select in your RME menu File>Import>Import Map

Back