• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 113 EK, Antica [Open PVP]

Wavoz

Oldschooler
Reaction score
I would like to sell my beloved account. I have never used any bot, and i have put much time and effort to my characters.
If you post a good offer the account will come with items and house.
Main char:
113k EK, Has access to a lot of places like goroma all islands, meriana, nargor, lb cults etc. Also it can be used to trade with sweaty cyclops (different metals) and with mermaid (spider silk to spools of yarn). Lots of achievements - Achievement Points: 212

Full outfits: Assassin, Brotherhood, Citizen, Beggar, Hunter, Nobleman, Wizard, Jester, Yalaharian, Afflicted.
Just outfits or outfits with one addon: Pirate, Shaman, Demon Hunter
Mounts: Blazebringer, Crystal Wolf, Grarlhound, Water buffalo, War bear, Donkey

stats-5_zpsadd24f02.png

eq-1_zps4a8845cc.png

quests_zpsc1e65f1d.png

Also there is 40 Rp with distance 95 and some low lvl mages with ml 50~~ (been using training posts nearly every day since they came out)

Post your offers.

Edit: Items have been sold, just account left.

Last edited:
Hey can u Pm the price? i wanna transfer to Astera though

You are kidding right? Of course, do not make any sense transfer a knight from Antica (Open-PvP - One of the bests worlds to take a real warmode, without many noobchars) to Astera(A world no pvp). You must be kidding. Any way, it's your money, not my.

Account has been sold.
Thread can be closed!

PS: got 3kk for sale on Antica, PM me if u are interested.

I bought this dude's account and today he changed the password!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got all the proof!!!!

nevermind.

Last edited:
Account name can be changed @up

problem solved.

Last edited:
we fixed the problem so all good now but still gotta wait 25days for the email change cya.

Back