• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [$12.00-Month] - 16 GB 150/30 24/7

RosOT

Who am i?
Reaction score
Your server will be the only one hosted on this computer / network.

[Hosting from my personal home computer]
Little Info
~Location: Canada
~Language: English!
~Age:22

[Computer Information]
Code:
Time of this report: 12/13/2014, 02:59:30
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
Processor: Dual-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 2220 (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16384MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
sfpTxhH.png

7upJCZO.png

wsaLzhX.png

Last edited:
This guy is by far one of the nicest people down here.
I just had 1 issue, I was connected from germany to your old server ( I guess hosted from the same host?) and I had laag issues and had to use a proxy to have stable net. Might have been a weak day for my internet connection aswell tho, recommended tho. probably the only guy I would trust my files to on otland.

Recommended!!
This guy is by far one of the nicest people down here.
I just had 1 issue, I was connected from germany to your old server ( I guess hosted from the same host?) and I had laag issues and had to use a proxy to have stable net. Might have been a weak day for my internet connection aswell tho, recommended tho. probably the only guy I would trust my files to on otland.

Thanks for the positive reply's it helps :)

Please don't private message me asking me for my computer details and stuff everything is posted above in the main post.
if anything you give me details on your server so i get to know what you want me to host, I'm not hosting no more download and plays to much hassle and the people wanting them up are under experienced and cocky so I'm not dealing with it.

So send real messages or don't send any at all!
Thanks.

I declare a BUMP on my thread it is updated. and looking to host something worth hosting. if interested comment and chat.

Can i have a few people or just 1 come online and test this out for lagg issue's
Real map - Tibia 7.60 Client.
Ip: project76.no-ip.org
website - Create an account here [Use the ip if the Url link dont work]

If a couple people or just 1 can please comment your results on lagg issues and where your from so i know.

How is this "for free"? (Option#1 in the vote)

Anyway its great but hosting from your pc is not the best thing to do, no matter what you do you wont have ddos protection, so a VPS from ovh w/ lower specifications will run a server better, you can still install linux and attempt some ip tables but it wont be as good...

Anyway, good luck :) !

How is this "for free"? (Option#1 in the vote)

Anyway its great but hosting from your pc is not the best thing to do, no matter what you do you wont have ddos protection, so a VPS from ovh w/ lower specifications will run a server better, you can still install linux and attempt some ip tables but it wont be as good...

Anyway, good luck :) !

I do agree this service is not for free.....

ddos protection can you get with Software or Hardware.

I would only say that Datacenters has better protection to it.

Back