• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12.61] Shop Center

CWYD4IX.png

I was like wtf, why is it not loading due to a random bag?

Douchebag :)
but thanks for the map

Haha i love the admins on Otland, even with proof of malicious intentions from members on this site.
Admins dont give a flying fuck about the community.

uuF68ET.png

Otland is a joke nowadays, Server competitors coming into other servers threads and flaming them constantly without admins doing anything about it they just say "We dont care, We dont mess with that, We can't check that" yada yada only excuses

Haha i love the admins on Otland, even with proof of malicious intentions from members on this site.
Admins dont give a flying fuck about the community.

uuF68ET.png

Otland is a joke nowadays, Server competitors coming into other servers threads and flaming them constantly without admins doing anything about it they just say "We dont care, We dont mess with that, We can't check that" yada yada only excuses

At the end they are right haha not their problem

If i was running a website i would do my best to make sure the content is good and not malicious 🤔
Well, that's why you're not... lol.

Developers have a duty to inspect content before they add it to their project and it's easier for everyone if it's our job, not the admins to do that.

Well, that's why you're not... lol.

Developers have a duty to inspect content before they add it to their project and it's easier for everyone if it's our job, not the admins to do that.

Sorry but that makes no sense.
First of all how would you know if im running a website or not? 🤔

Lets say there is a Forum for Exploits & Such in games, Bots and whatnot.
If i was a toxic shit who wanted to infect peoples computers with a RAT for example i could easily make a "Fake" GUI that looked like a Bot and post the program on their forum.

Now i've done my job as the 'developer', i know what the .exe contains.

Do you think its still MY Job as the 'developer' to make sure its not malicious content,
or do you think that maybe the Admins/Moderators should check the content that's posted and delete it if for example they saw that it contains a virus or if a member posts proof that it contains a virus.

With your logic the virus should still be there posted publicly for anyone to get infected to because i mean, obviously Admins/Mods shouldn't care about that at all or their websites reputation :) /s

Sorry but that makes no sense.
First of all how would you know if im running a website or not? 🤔

Lets say there is a Forum for Exploits & Such in games, Bots and whatnot.
If i was a toxic shit who wanted to infect peoples computers with a RAT for example i could easily make a "Fake" GUI that looked like a Bot and post the program on their forum.

Now i've done my job as the 'developer', i know what the .exe contains.

Do you think its still MY Job as the 'developer' to make sure its not malicious content,
or do you think that maybe the Admins/Moderators should check the content that's posted and delete it if for example they saw that it contains a virus or if a member posts proof that it contains a virus.

With your logic the virus should still be there posted publicly for anyone to get infected to because i mean, obviously Admins/Mods shouldn't care about that at all or their websites reputation :) /s
I know you're not for the same reason we all know the 4ft skinny dude isn't in the heavyweight division at his local gym.

You have went from some coins in a bag on a map from a nobody that is going to used by about 3 people to a full on disregard for user safety and virus containing executables being distributed in a completely different context. Well done I guess.

We all know bot development is shady business, so yeah it's still your job to run bots in a secure environment. You gave literally the worst example, many admins of bot forums don't have the know-how to scan executables for actual viruses and put blind faith in developers and sometimes the admins are in on it lol so it's a pretty normal situation to be scared of bots and run them on vms etc.

You completely derailed the conversation, so to bring it back and explain the point in this context, it's simply because the admins can't hope to win in the long run not to mention the immense amount of time and effort required. Don't suppose it's you willing to pay them to verify everything posted on otland? I have a similar community and fully understand it. It's impossible to decide what is malicious or not especially when the op defends it. In some cases it's easy, in others not so. So the best approach is to leave it. If you don't understand it, that doesn't mean it doesn't make sense or that the admins don't care.

Off-topic so wont reply further.

This wouldn't be an OTLAND responsibility. It's not malicious in terms of the file and/or compromising your security.

Unfortunately, if you take a community map and don't check items using the find function in rme, then you're asking for that.

At best, we can maybe add a warning to people in the original post. It's better this thread remains to highlight to anyone who has already downloaded it.

Last edited:
Hey guys, i downloaded the map i use RME for client 12 with tibia.dat/spr from rl tibia, does it should looks like that? or maybe someone can explain me how to fix it i wanted to use this map for canary (basic server) from brotland
1630939636388.png

you will need to ask brotland users for help about this canary because 99.9% of otland members doesn't have any clue of what it is :D
I though its obvious that it is opentibiabr, unfortunelly i cannot ask anyone for help there as they are mostly not speaking even english :D could you please help me with it ? :)
@edit we found the problem, canary have its own ids from rl tibia

Last edited:
you will need to ask brotland users for help about this canary because 99.9% of otland members doesn't have any clue of what it is :D
If it's not xml you have no clue, all good bro we understand!
I though its obvious that it is opentibiabr, unfortunelly i cannot ask anyone for help there as they are mostly not speaking even english :D could you please help me with it ? :)
You need to convert the id's as Eduardo properly pointed out. We do have eng and spanish sessions in the discord community and we have staff members living in uk, netherlands and Barcelona. Saying that no one speak english over there is at least weird. 😊

Enter in our discord group. We will be happy to help.

NOTE: He knows very well that he is from open tibia br, but his sense of maturity is a defect. Envy should also help in this regard.
Post automatically merged:

Ah... remembering that here we have a remeres that works with client id: GitHub - opentibiabr/remeres-map-editor: Remere's Map Editor (https://github.com/opentibiabr/remeres-map-editor)

Back