• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12] - OTservBR - An Roshamuul War Server (Not Done, but good progress)

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hi,
So.. I've been working alot latley on a project I thought was a great Idea which Is focused on Roshamuul. An combination between the old days and the new days. I'll be moving community from now on, nothing else will come in this pack other than the data for the server to run.
The plans we're to use systems such as PVP frags/loot and normal loot in the monsters existing + bosses for special things/equipment.
I release this work now out into the public so If anyone wants to continue the Idea, feel free to use it.
This server is 12+, clients I used are:
Tibia 12
Tibia 10
OTClient

Tools can be found: Here
Websites:
MYAcc, Znote
No website released, you'll have to edit your own websites/tables.
fb5bcbae9d571e88f87e4a3eb3cb6bec.jpg

There are two custom spires inside of the Items, If you would would crash on the 10 client. Remove those sprites or don't /i them ingame.
Down below, you'll find 3 attatches connected with it all. Sources for compile, datapack + map.
Everything comes as a .zip file.
Remember to scan everything with virustotal.com, from any untrusted sources you find online.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back