• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 122 Knight on Refugia (non-pvp)

Majeski20

Reaction score
Hello since i've quit tibia some years ago i decided to sell my account. I got no use for it because i think the new tibia with cooldown, mounts, new spells
and such is just bullshit and worthless, also all my friends has quit. Unfortunately the account has a delete warning due to using unofficial software to play. <_<

*Includes*

*122 knight
*46 knight
*35 sorcerer
*34 paladin

And some more shitty chars. The only items i got left is basically 6.8k and a dragon shield.
The rest i gave away to a friend long time ago.
All these chars are on the same world, Refugia

sljer.png

I have no price for it yet, lets negotiate? :)

Kind regards

Majeski20

You're wrong, tibia is very nice and fine now.
The unic problem is that's getting bored, you won't play it for all your life.
There's new games and cool things x1000 times better than tibia..
So don't say, tibia is a bullshit, cuz it isn't, you probably have been playing for years.

You're wrong, tibia is very nice and fine now.
The unic problem is that's getting bored, you won't play it for all your life.
There's new games and cool things x1000 times better than tibia..
So don't say, tibia is a bullshit, cuz it isn't, you probably have been playing for years.

Well, im not wrong. I'ts my opinion thats why i quit. And yes i have been playing since 7.6 , not just this account.
Actually i think its hard to try new games cuz im so stuck in tibia, OT for now.

Back