• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

125 SORCERER And 3 Months free Otland Premium for map content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinglewey1st

Hey Jude.
Reaction score
Edit. Due to lack of interest I am throwing in my old 125+ Sorcerer from Julera (world transfer available) (other characters on account 50+ knight, lv40 + lv20 Druids)
(will give account to mod as middle man if it makes people feel better)

Hello, I am Kinglewey and I'm hosting a CITY mapping contest.

The rules are simple.
You must make a mysterious city which includes,

A temple,
A Depot,
30+- houses,
some sort of market place (or serperate buildings for your main items; food, magic pots and eq seller)
and one mysterious/quest looking room.
a boat or a magic carpet.

Additional info:
you must have 80+ posts (to prevent reposts)
you can use any tile set EXCEPT YALAHAR/MARBLE
The project will close march 30th 10 PM UTC -05:00 (you have 20 days)

the map will be used in my open server. Tazserver.
The winner of the map, will receive otland - premium time + Character BEFORE sending the map. Before you think this is a scam.
The map must NOT been/be redistributed after being imported into my project.
The map MUST have screenshots posted on forums so people can see!
RME 9.6

I know I could just pay a mapper, but I like to encourage the community and get a little competition going.
The best of luck!
Kinglewey.

If we only get 1 submission then you will win. This contest will NOT be closed.

Last edited:
Aha, actually this is a new acc. I accidentally bought premium on the wrong one...
Gimme 2 days ;)

But okay ill change it too 80+

Maybe if a Moderator was involved in this, because I don't think people want to make a full city, that it takes days and then just not get the premium, and whatsup with that 80+ posts the posts don't make you a good mapper, you don't even have 80 posts.

For him to send premium he has to contact Talaturen with the paypal Transaction id, and I'm pretty sure Talaturen needs to give him the email for payment so it doesn't automatically goto his own otland account.

Actually, from what I gathered, you can click donate get the paypal link and send the link to me,then all i do is pay and it upgrades YOUR account.

Edit, the 80 posts is so people dont repost on new accounts. It doesnt matter.

This guy gave me free ibot for 16 days, so I think we can trust him just a little bit on this one.

He put a post count to stop dupe submissions however, mods can check ips..

If you make a city and dont get prem- release it.. So what u get no money/direct benefit, the community will atleast.

Since if multiple ppl join ONLY 1 will win, and all the other submissions will be "wasted" so release them. I would join but i am so tied up and its a shame because i would have probably just donated an edited version of a city from my forever cobweb gaining project. As its not seeing daylight any time soon..

well you still have a couple weeks. And just to be clear, im giving someone premium, and So far have had zero submissions. So your odds are good.

You can give me only that Sorc, dont need OtLand-Premium^^

- - - Updated - - -

if i would win ofc

If I could map i'd join in this, I could use a high level sorcerer account

if I could make a website or some badass scripts for you to take place in the competition I would love to :( awefull mapper :(

Soo i might possibly do a map but there could be some problems.

Does it matter if i use RME 8.60?
And as you see i do not have 80 posts yet therefore i ask if it is okay when i would still participate.

Okay you can enter! :)
anddddd I would prefer the newest RME but i can always update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back