• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

125 SORCERER And 3 Months free Otland Premium for map content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I am done with my city and there it is:

MysteriousCityfloor0_zps80592542.png

this is the city view from floor 0.

MysteriousCitytopview_zpsfd6d31b3.png

city view ground floor.

MysteriousCityTemple_zps8efb379d.png

the temple

MysteriousCityDepot_zps12626a05.png

the depot

MysteriousCityQuestArea_zps18f608ef.png

the quest area - No monsters added that will be up to you. It is under the cemetery (the stairs)

MysteriousCityBossRoom_zps3765b259.png

aand the boss room with reward chests - You can access it through the teleporter down the quest area.

Okay i didnt spend too much time on it but tried to give it a dark and mystical look. I mostly used dead trees, mossy stones, swamp plants and equal stuff for the environment.
My suggestion would be to create undead npcs cause IMO they would fit perfectly.
Obove the depot and north of the depot you can find shop areas.

I hope you like it even tho it is not the best work :)

I'm also interested in making this, tho it's 31st... (click signature to see my mapping thread)

Will upload all pictures of posts from everyone and will decide tomorrow who deserves to win the sorcerer.

Will upload all pictures of posts from everyone and will decide tomorrow who deserves to win the sorcerer.

oh, thought ppl had to post these on forums directly^^.
then my chances will be low i guess xD

Hey there, and thanks to everyone for submitting maps towards this contest!

The winner is No1 with these submissions

no1 said:
My submission:

2nc1d7r.png

2qv401y.png

28vvjua.png

rc64g1.png

thanks once again. I will probably host another contest in the upcoming future.

Edit no1 is actually a submitter this is not a sick april fools joke.

Everything went right guys, I mean the transaction. :)

Any why did the people not vote for the winner? That kinda makes the thing unbiased. What if he preferred one mapper over the other?

Well as its a map i'm going to be using in my server, i wanted to choose one I felt fit, there wasn't many submissions anyway.
sorry if you don't like the way I held this competition, when I do another in the future I will make sure I post a poll :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back