• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

13 on 3 lmfao

Twizzler

Reaction score
i have truely witnessed the funniest thing in my whole cyntara life.

as most of u witnessed urself it took 13 ppl just to drop fredi lored and myself, pretty god damn funny if u ask me cause we were droppin bip and his team like flies.. pretty low on bips behalf i thought u had more class than that, i thought u were better than that guess not.. u are the lowest peice of yea u get my point lmao

as for des i thought u were cool but i guess not .. now i well and truely know who my true friends are and who has my back + atleast i can say im loyal i am not 1 of these turncoats that seem to be all over cyntara.. u know who im talkin about..

as for atilla: learn some propper english bro or dnt even try talk to me u nub...

14:29 Atila The Archers [608]: Twizzler
14:29 Atila The Archers [608]: fuking noob
14:29 Atila The Archers [608]: -.-
14:29 Atila The Archers [608]: ownred you bitch
14:29 Atila The Archers [608]: owned
14:30 Twizzler [688]: hahahahaha
14:30 Twizzler [688]: we
14:30 Twizzler [688]: 13 on 3
14:30 Twizzler [688]: u fuckin noobs
14:30 Twizzler [688]: u musnt of been good at maths dumbass
14:30 Atila The Archers [610]: haushuasuhas
14:30 Atila The Archers [610]: dead with no deasethor
14:30 Atila The Archers [610]: noobs
14:30 Atila The Archers [610]: only bip and angel and me
14:30 Twizzler [688]: desert was helpin ya fuckin nub

to every1 else ill talk to ya's in game :p

TWIZZLER

People from Deserthor guild wasn't attacking, only healing, gratz btw.

ahahahahah funniest war ever. They msg us calling us pussys cuz we werent fighing. We said lets fight 3 vs 3 and all you see 20 others from their team come into bkbs, i was dieing. Then we're like come and they go like deserthor is offline.LMFAO. We owned this war and we will continue to do that with or without drakan. If it wasnt for bip none of them woulda went out and atked.

---Alexsand

People from Deserthor guild wasn't attacking, only healing, gratz btw.

exactly gz ty ves i know we won that 1 considerin they all got dropped over and over again till sanctous saved their ass..

BA 4 LIFE

Not to like burst ur bubble or anything but...
Bein good on cyntara dont mean u got good pvp, roxor maps show no sign of good pvp.

Altho it is kinda fun to war on em..

Back