• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying 150+ ED on Opt. PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

skywalker16

Reaction score
Trading my 144rp&66ed for your 150ed

Since I don't have Premmy anymore here on OTLand, I decided to be cheap and just edit this post x)

I have a 144 rp and a 66 ed on secura (same acc)
I want a 150~ ed on secura.

My stuffs: 144rp has: Demon Helm, MAA, Yalah Legs, Boh, MMS & Arbalest.
66ed has: Demon Helm, Blue Robe, Blue Legs, Boh, Spellbook of Mind Control, Glacial Rod & 560k~ cash.

Stuffs I want on the ed: yalah mask, royal scale robe, boh, softies, glacial rod & spellbook of dark mysteries.. with like 50-100k cash.
Otherwise we'll just keep our stuffs and trade it naked.
I want your acc to have at least 1 pacc scroll, since I have (atm) 20 days pacc + 1 pacc scroll.
The RP has done: PoI, In Service of Yalahar, Queen of the Banshees, Postman, Blood Brothers, Rashid & Djinns, Explorer Society
Quests started: INQ (I've killed Ungreez)

So yeah..
PM if you wanna know more

Last edited:
Hello there!

I've been thinking of buying a 150+ ED on an optional pvp server to play with my friends.
Now if the ED is in Seucra, I will buy it right away (if it's a good price ofc).

The stuffs that must follow with the character:
Recovery Key
If the character isn't in Secura, I want it to be transferable within 1 week.

The stuffs I want to follow with the character:
Pacc min. 30 days
1kk
Med. EQ (Yalah Mask, Focus Robe, Blue Legs, Soft Boots, pretty much any book and wand..)

I will pay via bank transfer or PayPal, depending on what lvl and items the character is/has, I will pay different amount of money.

Thanks,

Hey, what?

I can sell you 155 ed Xernes Druid nerana with email and rec key + no warnings, no eq, not expensive

i say good luck get a cheap char for all those recs

Hello there!

I've been thinking of buying a 150+ ED on an optional pvp server to play with my friends.
Now if the ED is in Secura, I will buy it right away (if it's a good price ofc).

The stuffs that must follow with the character:
Recovery Key
If the character isn't in Secura, I want it to be transferable within 1 week.

The stuffs I want to follow with the character:
Pacc min. 30 days
1kk
Med. EQ (Yalah Mask, Focus Cape, Blue Legs, Soft Boots, pretty much any book and wand..)

I will pay via bank transfer or PayPal, depending on what lvl and items the character is/has, I will pay different amount of money.

Thanks,

i got an account level 107 EK 72 ED 27 days premmy both on same world but on deletion notice, if interested pm me :p

Price: 50 USD
Recovery key: yes
World: Aurora
Name: Mister Pharaon
Level: 72
Vocation: Sorcerer

Hello, want to sell my account, because have to pass exams this year, and need to learn hard, thats why no time for tibia.

Mount: Racing Terror Bird

Items: 30 days Premium Scrool, Blue legs, Blue robe, Wand of starstorm, crusader helmet, and some cash in bank.

Quest:
Medusa shield +
Vampire shield and dragon lance +
Fire axe +
Orc Fortress +
deeper fibula +
Blue Djinn +
Crusader Helmet +

The Queen of the Banshees Quest - (NOT DONE)

PM for more info (ask for more screenshots or some info - [email protected])!

I have for sell account on optional pvp :
80 rp / 60 ed / 60 ek ~

CHEAP !!!!
dont have rec key dont have nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back