• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1500 player online vs 100 player online

splifus

Reaction score
Alot of people expected for a 2nd server to come up.. but most of them just wanted the same things as ShadowCore.

Why don't you just create multiple world on Shadowcore server. It is not complicated to do and you could probably have two great healthy world.

just my 2 cents ..

PS: You could even offer a transfer system and make people pay to get from 1st to 2nd and vice-versa. :O PROFIT PROFIT

flamers \/

splifus thanks for your opinion but shadowcores is perfect the way it is. I don't understand why you people keep making this threads about new server - transfer system - new spawn is stupid the server is perfect.

Actually yes the server itself is perfect, but with such an amount of players online it's hard to enjoy it, unless all you do is bot and don't care about others, and thats probably what 1300 players do, so perfect isn't the word I would use to define it but thanks for your opinion aswell

Well, many threads have been created related to this topic and i think Talaturen the Allmighty already said that he won't open another server, that we should carry with 600+ players than the WORLD-MAP supports to enjoy and have pretty fun hunts with one respawn for each 30 persons

GREAT SERVER IS PERFECT

well, many threads have been created related to this topic and i think talaturen the allmighty already said that he won't open another server, that we should carry with 600+ players than the world-map supports to enjoy and have pretty fun hunts with one respawn for each 30 persons

great server is perfect

lol

Back