• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 158 Elite Knight, 103 Royal Paladin, 56 Elder Druid and other characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
:Characters on the account:
Troven - 158 Elite Knight (Sword: 96 Shield: 93) (World: Honera) (OPT-PVP)
Pan Trener - 103 Royal Paladin (Distance: 100+4(104) Shield: 84) (World: Honera) (OPT-PVP)
Iz Acualy Dolan - 56 Elder Druid (Magic: 57 Shield: 31) (World: Honera) (OPT-PVP)
Brii - 22 Royal Paladin (World: Aurora, Preview) (PVP)
Peroxide on Aurera - 23 Elder Druid (World: Aurera, Preview) (PVP)

:Balance among the Honera characters: 1,800,000+
:Balance on the Aurera character: Roughly 110,000 gold plus (estimated)
WHAT ISN'T LISTED IS YOURS FOR FREE!

LZl9Wk.png

I will try to get some screenshots up someday soon but for those who want to see some relatively recent screenshots of Troven you can view here. The other characters on the account you could view some here. I know this is a pretty messy thread to sell an account in, I've never sold one before.

Why am I selling? Well for me to even play Tibia I need to play via a proxy which generally needs me to pay for a subscription so I don't get kicks every 20 or so minutes for being only a trial member, I've lost interest in Tibia as of late also.

The account you buy will be provided with a recovery key, I've ordered it already.

Price: Please list your offer below or send me a private message! Only serious offers (€100.00-€250.00)
I don't know how much the account is worth exactly but I know it's worth more than €100.00

:Extra Services:
for extra services please specify the name of the character you'd like it applied to,
these services are only if you don't want to wait the 30 day period for registration to change in which the credit card
must be in the country of the current registration information

A sex change at the price of 3.00
A name change at the price of €7.00
1 month of premium at the price of €9.00
LZl9Wk.png

:Images:
Contains images Coming Soon

Troven | Pan Trener | Iz Acualy Dolan

LZl9Wk.png

Last edited:
Should be sold for 150-180 euros.

The account and items are not worth this much, but you'll know you'll recieve a good, simple transaction with this seller.

Nice characters, trustworthy.

Well hopefully once I get screenshots up you can decide a bit better on your price, going to get some screenshots prepared now of the characters. When images are ready I'll upload as a .rar to this thread (uploading images separately will just be a long and torturous process for me)

Last edited:
bump for images xd

Bump

Troven now has images up under the image heading. I'll work on getting the others tomorrow
Troven - 158 EK Images

Pan Trener also now has images. More tomorrow.
Pan Trener 103 RP Images

I hate you >.> I only came back to play this game with you.

I hate you >.> I only came back to play this game with you.
I still have a level 68 EK on the same world.

Y u do dissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?
I can't be bothered paying premium fees when I can get them for free in Open-Tibia and experience basically the same thing as on real tibia.

for a lvl 150+ ek with 2kk~ cash is prob worth 60 Euro, but if it has a good set maybe more

You crazy? i can bought one 300 MS for 200 euros max, and you sold this acc for this price and on Optional PVP? you crazy global mod.

Peroxide , if you say you can get premmy and almost same feeling on ots for free, I assume u reside on otlands real server? No other serv would fit this description.

You crazy? i can bought one 300 MS for 200 euros max, and you sold this acc for this price and on Optional PVP? you crazy global mod.
Recommend a price then, I've never sold anything related to Tibia before.

Peroxide , if you say you can get premmy and almost same feeling on ots for free, I assume u reside on otlands real server? No other serv would fit this description.
Ocassionally, I don't do too well there because of the amount of players in spawns.
If you could help me out that'd be nice :D

my character name is Videna

Well im not rly playing on there anymore :p
Lvl 69ms Don Divine.
Anyways might start again, got some high lvl friends there^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back