• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 158 Elite Knight, 103 Royal Paladin, 56 Elder Druid and other characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on the same account as the others, so just name your offer, minimum at the moment is 125 eur

Because hes a mod doesn't mean he can be a trustfully mod, he might scam you and ip ban you from otland after he lied to you cause hes a mod he can do everything he want

Because hes a mod doesn't mean he can be a trustfully mod, he might scam you and ip ban you from otland after he lied to you cause hes a mod he can do everything he want

What the fuck is wrong with your brain?
Have you ever dealt with Peroxide? I'm guessing no.
Have you ever had a conversation with Peroxide? I'm guessing no.

Get the fuck off this thread, only you (and probably your retarded dipshit of a friend gamersdont) would get global mod to abuse it.
People actually grow up, the day you do will be amazing.

Still no luck? Took me a while to sell my ek and i was accused for scamming it back which i did not! Feel your pain, free bump!

Msg me peroxide, maybe we can make a deal xd

Get the fuck off this thread, only you (and probably your retarded dipshit of a friend gamersdont) would get global mod to abuse it.

It's funny because IP Bans do nothing lulz

he's a 2013 why bother? lol

I can't IP ban :(

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed he has never had a full conversation with me other than complaining about why he's been banned etc.

I'm probably not selling the account anymore anyway seeing as I make the money back in a week from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back