• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(16.06.2017) Arkonia Online 7.4 [mid rate] - discussion thread

Are you going to play?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArkoniaOnline

https://arkonia.org
Reaction score

8v9i.jpg

Follow us on the Facebook
facebook.com/arkoniaonline

ARKONIA ONLINE STARTING:
16.06.2017 - Friday - 18:00 CET

2lo3k2p.jpg

Arkonia Online is a long-term 7.4 Real Tibia Server with uh/parcel traps, no pz-lock
on boats and carpets, no runes in shop, no wands, no rods, manually aim,
real tibia spawns, real tibia quests, real tibia spell formulas, real tibia weapon (melee, distance)
formulas, real tibia npcs, monsters and loot rates.

2dhw713.jpg

* ANTIBOT CLIENT

* CAST SYSTEM
* TASKS
* LOOT MESSAGES
* SHARED PARTY EXP

5k3o5j.jpg

1-10 level: 20x
11-20 level: 15x
21-40 level: 10x
41-60 level: 8x
61-80 Level: 6x
81-100 Level: 4x
101- level: 3x

Skills: 8x
Magic level: 3x
Regeneration: 4x
Loot: 3x

Red skull: 7 kills in a day (14 in a week and 28 in a month)
Banishment: 14 kills in a day (28 in a week and 56 in a month)

5my82a.jpg

- Druids: exura sio spell costs 55 mana.

- Paladins: spear has 30 atk and paladins have 5% boosted damages.
- Knights: exori spell costs (lvl * 2) mana and knights have 10% boosted damages.

www.arkoniaonline.com
(website will be available soon)

Last edited:
Our proposition for rates:

1-10 level: 20x
11-20 level: 15x
21-40 level: 10x
41-60 level: 8x
61-80 Level: 6x
81-100 Level: 4x
101- level: 3x

Magic level: 3x
Loot: 3x

Last edited:
Way too high exp rate imo..

My idea for exprates:
1-8 I don't mind
9-20 10x
21-40 8x
41-60 6x
61-80 5x
81-100 3x
101- 1,5x

Magic level: 5x
Loot: 1,5 - 2x

If the exp rate will stay that high there will be like 50 ppl at the first day on level 80. We should keep it hard to level. I dont think it is that nice if you are level 100 after day 2 and can kill any monster easily alone and without any groups...

___

What about skilling rates (fighting, shielding etc for knights and paladin)? - Should be boosted too in 7.4
Do spears fall or do they just break?

Looking forward to your answer !!!

My idea for exprates:
1-8 I don't mind
9-20 10x
21-40 8x
41-60 6x
61-80 5x
81-100 3x
101- 1,5x

Magic level: 5x
Loot: 1,5 - 2x

If the exp rate will stay that high there will be like 50 ppl at the first day on level 80. We should keep it hard to level. I dont think it is that nice if you are level 100 after day 2 and can kill any monster easily alone and without any groups...

___

What about skilling rates (fighting, shielding etc for knights and paladin)? - Should be boosted too in 7.4

Your idea is really nice, the question is - if there will be enough people interested in medium rates.
We've got enough time to prepare and set everything as people want. Just waiting for more propositions.

Your idea is really nice, the question is - if there will be enough people interested in medium rates.
We've got enough time to prepare and set everything as people want. Just waiting for more propositions.

You are right. Are there already plans for stronger monsters except Demons? Think about my idea and decide for yourself what will happen after a week when the server is online and the highest level is already level 150 - standstill?!
My opinion is that there is more fun in playing in a team and just leveling together and use the benefit of the sharing system.

Also I would like to know if you have any plans for custom quests with puzzles that are not spoilered on any wiki and the players have to find out how it works - like bright sword quest when it was released several years ago.
With those ideas your server will become unique and also viable for the whole community which is not just looking for getting the highest level on the server but maybe getting an item that is only obtainable once or twice. Maybe the item is custom build by you and every day the quest is not finished by anyone its getting worse in its statistics. That's just one of my plans I would do if I had the possibilty to host a server as you do in future.

ps: when will the website come online?

You are right. Are there already plans for stronger monsters except Demons? Think about my idea and decide for yourself what will happen after a week when the server is online and the highest level is already level 150 - standstill?!
My opinion is that there is more fun in playing in a team and just leveling together and use the benefit of the sharing system.

Also I would like to know if you have any plans for custom quests with puzzles that are not spoilered on any wiki and the players have to find out how it works - like bright sword quest when it was released several years ago.
With those ideas your server will become unique and also viable for the whole community which is not just looking for getting the highest level on the server but maybe getting an item that is only obtainable once or twice. Maybe the item is custom build by you and every day the quest is not finished by anyone its getting worse in its statistics. That's just one of my plans I would do if I had the possibilty to host a server as you do in future.

ps: when will the website come online?

Yes, we have few epic quests and if the interest will be high, we will add custom areas, holding on the 7.4 climat.

We are also working on daily quests/tasks. The website will go alive in next week.

Looking forward to this. I'd personally prefer as low rates as possible, to actually make it a bit challenging to be a considered highlevel. Make demons cool again!
Either way I'll give it a chance for sure.

Open tomorrow!
its no servers
if you rweally want players open it before originaltibia or you are making a big mistake xd

Skills will grow up quickly and knights' + paladins' damages will be boosted a little.
Spears will fall, as they did back in Tibia 7.4.

Looking forward to this. I'd personally prefer as low rates as possible, to actually make it a bit challenging to be a considered highlevel. Make demons cool again!
Either way I'll give it a chance for sure.

Rates will be mid-rated.
Nice to hear! See you on the start day!

open faster we need 7.4 mid rate
Open tomorrow!
its no servers
if you rweally want players open it before originaltibia or you are making a big mistake xd

Start date is set to 16 June. We want to have as much players as we can, so we need more time for advertisement.
Finally, OriginalTibia is a different version (like rl tibia - with hotkeys).

Last edited:
Back