• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello to all, there i will post my advances, loots, and some shits xD. I will try to update it every day and upload some photos each day.

Im spanish, im 17 years old, and here i start ;)
34486iu.png

Later i will upload this post with my skills, and my objectives :]
Now in this 2-3h next i will skill full hehe.

gz not all got a bug statue here

And I finished the Giant Spiders task ^^
Here the Old Widow...
317dush.png

And the loot of the 500 Giant Spiders.
6f34lu.png

bi1agi.png

So, I started the hydra's task, nice loot.
Im playing like 1h each day so I cant bring you much photos :/
If anyone can give me something for eq, like spellbook, jade hat, or something i will be thanks to you :) send it by parcel to yalahar.

Dont have much time to play... :/
Here is, the first Many :D And stats and equipment updated. Waiting for a team to do final room of yalahar service, now lets up to 150 and do demon oak ^^
2dj2uxc.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

jhu53p.png

Lvl 150 + ml 103 :)
Lol, best lucky hunting, looted calopeteryx and grasshoper legs (see the set) and found 2 dead corpses, one with 200 smp, 5cc, and sds and other with some items, cash, much avalanches and more sds hahaha.

im had really bad luck taming Wailing Widow.., im had needed like 4 or 5 sweet smelling bait
xD

have you tamed the walling widow¿

Did you get any help from someone at the demon oak?

What do you think, can I do it at level 140, mlevel 107?

Dont run and bring with u explosions ;) if u have anyone hitting with explos better. (for the betrayed wraths)

- - - Updated - - -

11789126.png

hunt with my ek, 450 manas and 120 ghp, much profit :p

Another hunt on the hive with the knight...
I did also demon oak and bought soft boots on him hehe
61033989.png

Updated the principal post.

that pic ... its feels like a rl hunt ... sorted and not botted all in 1 bp...
Awesome ^^ GZ

that pic ... its feels like a rl hunt ... sorted and not botted all in 1 bp...
Awesome ^^ GZ

Thx ;) i always have a system and organization with my bps for take the items more faster xD
Task of giant spiders done, the old widow's loot was a shit, but i collect 27 spider silks in all the task hehe (i sold 14, i have the other 13 on dp)
55855723.png

Back