• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper <

unoxot

Reaction score
Are you a good mapper ? want to be in a team ? Then you have come to the right theard
I am working on an rookwar server .
I have much ides and stuffs to come with to the mapper allreaddy . and I have map some stuffs on it allreaddy .
When the server is readdy to host i will buy me a dedicated server and start to host it .

Some stuffs that we will have on the server
*cast system Readdy
*war system Readdy
*ctf event Readdy
*lsm event Not readdy
*balanced vos Not readdy
*quests half readdy
*hunt spawns (slow exp) Readdy
And more stuffs ^^

So make your aplication and send me some pic of your work .....

I know this theard is bad but I did my best ;)

If your are here just to steal my stuffs with cast etc you cant . Cuz I just send the map and you will map and send it back .

Atm I have a 8.6 big map I'm working on it has a rook I made full custom making it the size of Rl tibia with a lot of hunting and low Exp and looking for a server to map for that wants to use it if you like more info add my Skype Mike_sim89 or my MSN [email protected]

Atm I have a 8.6 big map I'm working on it has a rook I made full custom making it the size of Rl tibia with a lot of hunting and low Exp and looking for a server to map for that wants to use it if you like more info add my Skype Mike_sim89 or my MSN [email protected]
I dont need the map . I have the map and I need someone who can map for me on it . I will only use the rookgard ..

are you a ot owner? Do you want to get players on your ot? Go and take some english lessons!:)
Joke. But i'm serious when i'm saying: make sure you don't spell wrong in the ot server/website.

are you a ot owner? Do you want to get players on your ot? Go and take some english lessons!:)
Joke. But i'm serious when i'm saying: make sure you don't spell wrong in the ot server/website.

hehe I know my english is not so good ^^ But I try the best I can . :)

Back