• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 173rp, 148ek, 91 ed. Xerena, no deletion warning, transfer ready.

Serginov

Onkonkoronkonk
Reaction score
It's time for me to sell my account because I got bored of real tibia due to so many useless updates.

None of the characters are in a war or are hunted in any way.
All the characters are transfer ready, so you can just transfer them to any world.
The characters are on the same account.

No premium. If you can't buy premium, I can buy it for you but you'll have to pay the premium too.
Elite knight, 90 club, 87 shield, magic 8.
Elder druid, magic 61.
Royal paladin, 104 dist, shield 87, magic 23.

Zao helmet
Paladin armor
Yalahari legs
boh
2x soft
1kk

Full Assassin,
Full Noble,
Full Hunter,
Full Beggar,
and some other addons/outfits.
2536430236.jpg
Everything on this picture will come with the trade.
If you want eq on the knight also you will have to pay extra depending on what you want.

None of the characers have done Pits of inferno, Inquisition, Wrath of the emperor or any quest like that.
You will get the recovery key.

If it goes smooth and fast you'll get it for 200euro.

Min kusin la in de på blocket.se också: Säljer ett bra tibia acc | Dalarna | Blocket

If you want more information of something, just post here.

These are my cousins characters. I'm just posting it cause he have no account here.
Contact him through hotmail: [email protected]

Last edited:
Jake, the those characters are all on one account, else it wouldn't be 200 euro.

i need find more cash, cuz are very very expensive o.o

In my opinion it's not expensive. But I think my cousin got a buyer. I will post if it get sold.

edit;
Still for sale.

Last edited:
sux that they are all on the same account, otherwise I would consider buying knight.

Back