• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quendin

Reaction score
Died WITH blessings. Lost 2,5 levels and my bp + helmet worth abut 1kk+... So sad, so annoying.

There is no blessing bug, you simply forgot to buy blessings or failed to (by writing "all", "yes" in Local Chat maybe), or perhaps you thought there was Twist of Fate blessings included in "all blessingss" and didn't buy new blessings after you died in PVP. I don't know why you didn't have blessings, but I know that there isn't any bug in the code.

I had blessings. I remeber last time i died at 208, it was at Yalahari last mission. Im 100% sure that i bought new blessings and went back to finish the quest.

- - - Updated - - -

I only bought the ones in The temple doe.. Is there any other blessings thats not included in them?

Yeah, maby missed that in the hurry back to the quest. Might have been my bad.. Close this thred!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom