• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

19:23 Ricksson [230]:uys dont shoot mwalls right?(cam)

We won the war, you guys were masskicking out people so there was like 15 people left.

We are the winners, my friends lalala :>

You left the war, you cant leave a war and say you won it rtard

So why dident renacashi accept the one that he tried to start the same day? Beacouse you know you would loose that one to, and you know that we won every single OB and defence, so you dont need to try to play cool and tell you won the war just beacouse we ended it and started a new one as your guild dident dare to accept

End of discussion

No we dont, both sides knows that Forte won every OB and corruption was only good at sneak attacks, and when they did defences we braked trhought them and slayed them all, and when we did defences, we also slayed them all

No we dont, both sides knows that Forte won every OB and corruption was only good at sneak attacks, and when they did defences we braked trhought them and slayed them all, and when we did defences, we also slayed them all

That's where you are wrong and your brain got this big leak.

We won 1 OB, so dont say you won it ALL ;)

Seriously, that cam was sooooo damn pathetic i haven't seen anyone that is so fucking annoying.. Damn PL thinking hes the king of the world when he gets an lvl 230+ with hes 5+ mates, that couldn't even get him after he lost his mana. And when he gets the kill finally becouse ricksson fucks up, He starts writing it to everybody.. "LOOK I KILLED RICKSSON, IM T BEOST!!! I PLPL?? Luv Tihs Tibia i teh Kiiiiinninng... Just fuck off and learn some english you stupid cunts.

Seriously, that cam was sooooo damn pathetic i haven't seen anyone that is so fucking annoying.. Damn PL thinking hes the king of the world when he gets an lvl 230+ with hes 5+ mates, that couldn't even get him after he lost his mana. And when he gets the kill finally becouse ricksson fucks up, He starts writing it to everybody.. "LOOK I KILLED RICKSSON, IM T BEOST!!! I PLPL?? Luv Tihs Tibia i teh Kiiiiinninng... Just fuck off and learn some english you stupid cunts.

What he said.

Actually we tried that a couple of days ago, when you where like 3 times as many as us, and we still aced your asses

u should paralyze him when he was out of mana so the anti-paralyze script wouldnt work

bb, u stiupid

reallygooddinner.cam

enjoy :]

Tbh(to be honest) You dudes(guys) suck't(sucked = bad at something) in this battle(warzone = fights-pvp's)

I hope you don't have to load youre Translator, tried to make it clear as possible =)

kthnxbye

U guys rl pathetic...u rly think kill 230 ed with antyparalize and Speedhack is easy? i think its fucking hard...to do that on openfield! just try to catch me on open field such retarded nuubs!!!! and u telling ur traped renacashi on openfield LOL i guess if u do that he must be much retarded as ur...! and onemore thing SUCKEN MAJ DICKEN

Yours Alexisch

Back