• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me, did you consider your thread somewhat useful?

Neither did I, besides, it was just going to start a flame war.

Kay, I deleted the thread expecting you'd understand without getting a warning/infraction.

Moved to Feedback

still you shouldn't delete my posts.

"nobody cares" but when they post it you do shit about it

Oh, don't take it personal, I removed your thread because I saw it, if you see a post/thread that does not fit our rules, report it and one of our lovely moderators will take care of it.

Srsly?
rJ7VUu.png

3. Trolling:
Trolling is not tolerated under any circumstances. Trolls will be punished immediately.
"Bad type, Useless" trolling

I'm surprised Bogart didn't delete this thread aswell with that invalid title

My 2 cents:

If the post wasn't offensive/ illegal and just an offtopic troll.. just leave the post and comment on the thread to stay on topic..
Or if it was an entire thread.. just close the thread stating why.. that way other people will notice it and realize why they shouldn't make similar topics

This way it doesn't feel like north korea with stuff getting randomly deleted

Off-topic/trolls are illegal in OtLand, it's specified in the rules which you accepted when creating an account.

And I wouldn't use 'randomly' since all the threads are deleted with a justified reason, even if it wasn't illegal, threads like that get out of hand easily, specially in the TwifySoft board, and I've been trying to enforce the rules there since it seems like you can do whatever you want in that board.

Off-topic/trolls are illegal in OtLand, it's specified in the rules which you accepted when creating an account.

And I wouldn't use 'randomly' since all the threads are deleted with a justified reason, even if it wasn't illegal, threads like that get out of hand easily, specially in the TwifySoft board, and I've been trying to enforce the rules there since it seems like you can do whatever you want in that board.
Couple things..
First off "illegal in OtLand".. you mean against the rules.. not illegal.. example of illegal would be posting torrents.. viruses.. ect

"threads like that get out of hand easily".. that's why you should just lock them, and post something saying why its locked

I'm not trying to defend djfit's post.. I didn't even read it nor know what its about..
But, he/she obviously has no idea why their thread was deleted, therefore appearing random to them.. since I'm assuming like everything else that gets deleted on this forum, that the poster gets no notification or reasoning that their stuff got deleted. They only find out that it was deleted when they go back to a thread they posted in, and their posts are seemingly magically gone

Now if you posted in a thread.. and go back later and your stuff is magically gone with no message why, or even a message that it got deleted you'd be upset and wondering what else is magically gone

if you would just lock the threads and post a message saying its locked and the reason is Y, you will not get the posts/pms of people angry that their stuff is magically gone

Sorry if I come off as angry or whatever, but the way you guys handle content against the your rules is terrible.

Anything in that brakes our rules is illegal, forbidden, not allowed, however you want to call it.
Believe me, when you create a thread with just the intention of insulting someone or starting a "war" between users and it gets deleted, you know why. If you don't happen to know why, and create a thread like that again, we're here to tell you whats wrong giving out warnings.
Just locking a thread won't do anything because there's tons of threads getting created each day in that board, which means the thread would go to the second page really fast so nobody would read it.
Even if they read it, they're going to ignore that "warning" until we take actions against them.
Example:
I've posted tons of times "Do not use foreign language in the main board", and guess what, nobody seems to care until they get a warning or an infraction.

"but the way you guys handle content against the your rules is terrible."
Woah, you clearly need to be a part of the staff to understand what we do, when we take actions we don't do it without thinking about what could go wrong.
No, we actually take our time and sometimes even discuss it in our board, and I really don't mind angry people "posting/pming", we're here to take care of them.

Couple things..
First off "illegal in OtLand".. you mean against the rules.. not illegal.. example of illegal would be posting torrents.. viruses.. ect

"threads like that get out of hand easily".. that's why you should just lock them, and post something saying why its locked

I'm not trying to defend djfit's post.. I didn't even read it nor know what its about..
But, he/she obviously has no idea why their thread was deleted, therefore appearing random to them.. since I'm assuming like everything else that gets deleted on this forum, that the poster gets no notification or reasoning that their stuff got deleted. They only find out that it was deleted when they go back to a thread they posted in, and their posts are seemingly magically gone

Now if you posted in a thread.. and go back later and your stuff is magically gone with no message why, or even a message that it got deleted you'd be upset and wondering what else is magically gone

if you would just lock the threads and post a message saying its locked and the reason is Y, you will not get the posts/pms of people angry that their stuff is magically gone

Sorry if I come off as angry or whatever, but the way you guys handle content against the your rules is terrible.

._. Torrents aren't illegal.

Anything in that brakes our rules is illegal, forbidden, not allowed, however you want to call it.
Believe me, when you create a thread with just the intention of insulting someone or starting a "war" between users and it gets deleted, you know why. If you don't happen to know why, and create a thread like that again, we're here to tell you whats wrong giving out warnings.
Just locking a thread won't do anything because there's tons of threads getting created each day in that board, which means the thread would go to the second page really fast so nobody would read it.
Even if they read it, they're going to ignore that "warning" until we take actions against them.
Example:
I've posted tons of times "Do not use foreign language in the main board", and guess what, nobody seems to care until they get a warning or an infraction.

"but the way you guys handle content against the your rules is terrible."
Woah, you clearly need to be a part of the staff to understand what we do, when we take actions we don't do it without thinking about what could go wrong.
No, we actually take our time and sometimes even discuss it in our board, and I really don't mind angry people "posting/pming", we're here to take care of them.

If it would go to the second page so quick no one would notice it.. whats wrong with locking it then?

Just saying you guys lose a lot of contributors by the way you handle moderate these forums

"Even if they read it, they're going to ignore that "warning" until we take actions against them."
Even if they ignore the warning.. at least they got one, and they won't be pissed because their stuff got censored off the forum

@Peroxide.. Don't try to act tough bud, you know what type of torrents I'm referring to.. Atleast in my country downloading copyrighted materiel is illegal

This looks like it's getting nowhere. The original poster most likely has got the message. I vote for a close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back