• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

195800 - An RPG mapper

89682647.png

32525101.png

84735166.png

Have been working ALOT on the 8.6 server, main town is pretty much done, rookgaard is done, hopefully we can show a teaser soon!

Small house preview!

I have always stated that you should give constructive feedback.. Meaning that your comment is pointless.. I do understand about the roofs.. But considering your mapping skills.. You shouldnt even give such comments. Thank you and in the future I would like to have tips and tricks to become better..

nah,men i like it because this is RPG!
jbc show me the mini-map i want see progress. C:

I have always stated that you should give constructive feedback.. Meaning that your comment is pointless.. I do understand about the roofs.. But considering your mapping skills.. You shouldnt even give such comments. Thank you and in the future I would like to have tips and tricks to become better..

And? i says dislike what is the problem?
its me comment
I DONT LIKE
you may accept bad comments

Never said I didnt accept bad comments.. I pointed out that its pointless. Its either to get your post count up or beeing a bitch..your choice.. Or you could simply give some feedback on how you suggest for me to improve.. But I dont think Id listen to you anymore

I like your maps and also this one. But in my opinion if you don't mix the roofs of the third picture and change the dirt borders north west on the second picture it will look better. Anyway, I always enjoy looking at your maps, like to see more of it.

85768866.png
A small update of 9.6 mappingz. Have been a bit inactive last days and still working on the 8.6 server.. so hopefully I can show more of that soon!:)
Thanks for the feedback guys!

dislike the crystals and the stalagmites
I think water would fit better

This is really really wired, still not bad but is like someone just got stoned or something like it.
It's nice that you tried to invent something like it, but can you try to give it a shot with normal water just for test proposes :p? I would like to watch how it looks with normal water instead of Void.

Also on the Roof thing try something with stones, and more roof border mixing :), if you need any Screen just tell me and I would gladly show you how :).

keep this skill at mapping bro you are by far one of the best mappers with small post count ever :p

85768866.png
A small update of 9.6 mappingz. Have been a bit inactive last days and still working on the 8.6 server.. so hopefully I can show more of that soon!:)

It's good and all, but, just what the hell.

dark1.png

dark2.png

dark3.png

dark4.png

dark5.png

dark6.png

dark7.png

dark8.png

Ps. I know about the stair bug, it's fixed

El Horn - Don't ever get lost in there!

I know I haven't updated alot :) hopefully you'll see more from now on!

85768866.png

this is pretty cool, it's really odd but its cool

Lookin' good, keep up the good work. You clearly put a big effort into your maps. If your ever out of a job, Aragon would be happy to have an rpg mapper like yourself.

I absolutley love that:
dark7.png

Only nature by the lil swamp isn't that good, but architecture is really SICK SHIT! Good job bro :D

Back