• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

195800's SPRITE showoff

Newest sprites:

dwarfarmorcopy.png
dwarfhammer.png
dwarfshield.png
dwarvenshield.png

-Hammer is made in paint-
Tryed out photoshop techniques a bit.. here's the outcomes

I like the armor and the hammer, but I don't really like the two shields, they look a little weird according to me.

I agree with you... they were more of a test then serious sprites:thumbup:

bevenwarriorcopy.png

Made fun of a friend/\ It's not a serious sprite

They are my own sprites <_<

What do you think of this one guys?

It was suppose to be some kind of blunt/spear weapon, made of an ancient tribe member who found a stone and made it sharp... Then he found strings of wool around his village to attach the piece to a stick he had found earlier. :wub:

spear2copy.png

Last edited:
Well, no offence... But what is it :)?

Look nice tho :D Love your Sprites :>

It was suppose to be some kind of blunt/spear weapon, made of an ancient tribe member who found a stone and made it sharp... Then he found strings of wool around his village to attach the piece to a stick he had found earlier. :wub:

Keep in mind guys that it's very easy to fake sprites, since there is a site where everyone releases their sprites... So he can just go there and take all those sprites and say it was he who made them :s but I don't know, maybe he made them. But he havent proven that

Lol.. how can I prove it to you? ^_^

It's 100% made by me.. some are tibia re-makes but I think you can tell...

Lol.. how can I prove it to you? ^_^

It's 100% made by me.. some are tibia re-makes but I think you can tell...

I don't think you are lieing,
but I know how to can prove it.

Let a member describe a sprite to you,
then you make it, as best as possible.
Then release it here.

Sure I can do requests, this is just a hobby for me :thumbup:

Back