• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 199 ED, 167 EK for ONLY 2 SMS ON ANOTHER OT !!!

Seboool

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
Because my team left this server and I don't want to play here anymore I'm selling it (199 Elder Druid and 167 Elite Knight).
Both Characters has different Djinns: Elder Druid (Green Djinn Quest), Elite Knight (Blue Djinn Quest) so you can sell almost all items to Djinns :) + 1,5kk Cash on both Characters together.

Elder Druid Level 199 (40% to 200):
- House in Edron: Castle Street 1 (91 Sqm)
- Magic Level: 114 (!!!), Shielding: 34 (Very Good for a Mage)
- Full Summoner, FULL WARRIOR, ***FULL DRUID***, Full Norseman, Full Demonhuter, Full Yalaharian, Full Afflicted Outfit and alot more with only 1 Addon like Assassin Second Addon
- 12 Mounts: DRAPTOR, Stampor, Donkey, Tiger Slug, Brown War Horse, Kingly Deer, Tamed Panda, Dromedary, LADYBUG, Widow Queen, War Bear, Black Sheep
- All Quests Done expect the Elemental Spheres Last Mission.
- Soft Boots

Elite Knight Level 167:
- Sword Fighting: 109 / Shielding: 101 / Magic Level: 10
- Full Oriental, Full Yalaharian Outfit
- 3 Mounts: Kingly Deer, Tamed Panda, Brown War Horse
- Done Quests: Annihilator, Demon Oak, the Pits of Inferno (PoI), Elemental Spheres, Demon Helmet, Dreamer's Challenge, the Djinn War, In Service of Yalahar Quest. NEED ONLY THE LAST ROOM (Hellgorak + the Shadow Nexus) OF INQUISITION QUEST
- Shield of Corruption (Def:36, Sword Fighting +3)

Post a response under this Thread if you are interesting in buying it.
The price are SMS's on another OT, if you are interested post your nickname in-game and I will surely message you and we can talk about it :)

Last edited:
Back