• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1moreday of double exp?

Damn those lags, but they shouldn't give any more day's of 2x exp. It's enough as its already.

since shit liek this happen
Dec 07 2013, 16:38:08Died at Level 409 by a medusa
Most damage
and by a serpent spawn
LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

WallpaperJokerHAHAHA.jpg

Hmm maybe now loot x4? so we can make some cash. You know Guys take levels and cash.
so ungrateful cant you just say thanks for once its not like they make double exp every other weekend...

Are you seriously talking? Umit you got a lvl 409 and you say OH YOU DONT GOT LIFE..
I dont have a 409. im lvl 352 retard and u know YOU KNOW i been botitng all my lvls you can ask your "Boss" the guy wo u asslick which is veziv howmany times he sneaked me in goroma.

I dont have a 409. im lvl 352 retard and u know YOU KNOW i been botitng all my lvls you can ask your "Boss" the guy wo u asslick which is veziv howmany times he sneaked me in goroma.

You think i dont know?

yes 1 day more of double exp = 1 day more of kick and lags

Says salar the one who "Quit tibia"LOOK MAN IM NEVER ON IN 2 months wohoo i have a life then noooo i started again:("

I dont even play. If i did dont you think i would be higher lvl then what i am? I played this weekend ofc its double exp, but i play max 2-3 hrs a day.. And some days i dont bother

I dont even play. If i did dont you think i would be higher lvl then what i am? I played this weekend ofc its double exp, but i play max 2-3 hrs a day.. And some days i dont bother
You still play other games on your pc and i know u do ur buttbuddy told me and ik ur on comp 24-7 now i go sleep BYE Cry is free fatboy

You still play other games on your pc and i know u do ur buttbuddy told me and ik ur on comp 24-7 now i go sleep BYE Cry is free fatboy

I play other games sure that's another 2-3 hrs but are we talking about tibia or? Buttbuddy no my friend like I said were just friends.

Back