• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2 Helps znote highscores

warriorfrog

Reaction score
I need 2 helps in my znote highscores:

1- Flags are not showing, every show a broke img

2- Filter for country is not working
When you select you can choose, filter to
type(experience,skill) / Page(1,2,3...) / vocation / country

Type,Page,Vocation is working
But for country is not

highscores.php
http://hastebin.com/butagedeje.bash

Most of those queries already got the player table prefix, but it left joins the player skills table.
I think you just need to make them return the flag column from znote_accounts and your good to go.

PHP:
SELECT `za`.`flag`
INNER JOIN `znote_accounts` AS `za`
ON `za`.`account_id` = `p`.`account_id`

Most of those queries already got the player table prefix, but it left joins the player skills table.
I think you just need to make them return the flag column from znote_accounts and your good to go.

PHP:
SELECT `za`.`flag`

I don't understand...
I'm sorry...

You mean my users.php is all right?
How to make this return the flag column from znote_accounts

Thank you to all your aswers Znote, sorry for my stupidity

But Flags still showing a break img on highscores.php and in characterproffile.php showing normal

My highscores.php is perfect? I trought it there the problem because i'm noob in PHP...

PHP:
SELECT `za`.`flag`

I don't understand too, how to do it?

I think I will just add this to the todo list on Znote AAC and implement it there. The flags system needs some rework anyway.
So just wait for the official update. :p

Back