• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 2 Items that looks same!

Gloyz

Reaction score
Hello i dont know how to do this..

In my server i want 2 type's of life crystals one is gonna be normal and one is gonna be named (example).. I wanna make 2 diffrent ID's on the item but i want them to look same :p why i do this is cuz i made a custom monster and i wanna make special loots from it ^^ som1 understand what i mean? :$:$

There are already many life crystals. Here are the IDs: 2177, 4851, 7242, 7281, 7315, 10158, 10614, 12508

Hello i dont know how to do this..

In my server i want 2 type's of life crystals one is gonna be normal and one is gonna be named (example).. I wanna make 2 diffrent ID's on the item but i want them to look same :p why i do this is cuz i made a custom monster and i wanna make special loots from it ^^ som1 understand what i mean? :$:$

It would require you to make a custom client

No it wouldn't. Use OTItemEditor to add a new item, and pick the cid of an already existing item (the one you wish to copy).

Back