• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer 2 programs to improve my communication

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I'm searching a programmer that will be able to make 2 programs to improve my communication :
Mail Sender and Private Message Sender.
I can pay for this kind of programs.
More info on priv

For the first program it's ok.
Second one, any1?

I need a program to send private messages on new tibia clients. I can show an exemple of program that was made for tibia 8.60.
I want a possibility to advert on many servers at the same time with this program.

I need a program to send private messages on new tibia clients. I can show an exemple of program that was made for tibia 8.60.
I want a possibility to advert on many servers at the same time with this program.
So, generally, you're asking someone to make you a program, that would let you spam ads on other people servers?

So, generally, you're asking someone to make you a program, that would let you spam ads on other people servers?

I doubt that he's interested to spam advertisement in other people servers, he might want a program to send private messages to player online in real tibia. Probably checks who is online - > private message - > go next player etc - > private message. Perhaps he owns a real tibia gold "company"

Yes that's what I exactly want. People do this shit for years so I don't know why you are so frustred.
If someone want to earn some cash contact me.

This is a promotion :D

------------------------------------------

9662.svg
@Basiq GM

you really think they will join your server when you will spambot those poor kids?

He is trying to purchase a program that would allow him to advertise his gold website probably. Something that would check players online and private message them.

you really think they will join your server when you will spambot those poor kids?

If I find players that starts thinking about to change the server and if they like my message, yes I think that I can earn some of them. Everything depends of the message.

So not only do you want to try and take other peoples players, but you are incapable and thus asking the community you are trying to steal players from to make the program to steal their players for you? LOLed

How many times will You repeat the same thing? You are all so boring :)

Pretty sure blackD has or did have this feature. Haven't used it in years so I would not know anymore.

Pretty sure blackD has or did have this feature. Haven't used it in years so I would not know anymore.

Yes that's true but this program doesn't work anymore on 10 and 11 tibia's.

Back