• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter 2 Scripts inc. carpet fix (Paying)

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
For the moment i'm looking for 2 script and carpet fixing for 10.100
Scripts:
!fold command (For example !fold rift) witch pickups the rift carpet from the ground
!set spellcolor 0/1 (A command witch allows the player to switch between Emoted spells 1 not emoted spells 0
Paying depends on the line amount.

For the moment i'm looking for 2 script and carpet fixing for 10.100
Scripts:
!fold command (For example !fold rift) witch pickups the rift carpet from the ground
!set spellcolor 0/1 (A command witch allows the player to switch between Emoted spells 1 not emoted spells 0
Paying depends on the line amount.
What does that mean, "line amount"? Like how many lines the script is?

No one is going to take you seriously if you are paying per line. It should be a flat rate or hourly with an estimate time til completion in both cases.
kind of ment like 2€ for 50 lines etc. 100 line 5€ etc.

I totally agree with Random Number, there are very less chances someone does any work for you if you pay per lines. I'd make codes for you very simplier (saving lua performance, but in fact, they works perfect. Unfortunately, you're gonna pay me a sad amount of money.

It is highly recommend to make some researches on your own and save that money instead: Feature - [TFS 1.0] Enable/Disable emoted spells on your character
With a very small work, you can make this work on your server and save those "2€ per 50 lines".

I totally agree with Random Number, there are very less chances someone does any work for you if you pay per lines. I'd make codes for you very simplier (saving lua performance, but in fact, they works perfect. Unfortunately, you're gonna pay me a sad amount of money.

It is highly recommend to make some researches on your own and save that money instead: Feature - [TFS 1.0] Enable/Disable emoted spells on your character
With a very small work, you can make this work on your server and save those "2€ per 50 lines".
the 2€ 50 lines were just an example of a price for that but thanks i'll check that out but still need fold command

the 2€ 50 lines were just an example of a price for that but thanks i'll check that out but still need fold command
If someone wanted to exploit the line count, there are multiple ways to do so..
But here's a quick example
Code:
local a = 1
local b = 2
local c = 3
Code:
local a, b, c = 1, 2, 3
Both do the same thing and does not indicate how well something is scripted.
Your attempting to pay someone based on something superficial.

It's the same principle as paying for a logo to be designed.
Sure, the person took 10 minutes to put together a simple design that meets your needs.
You could've drew it yourself now that you see it, why should you pay them $100 for a design shape that a child can draw?
Because you don't realize they've taken 5 years of cumulative college and another 5 years of design and business management so they could provide you with the rough draft of your design in 10 minutes.

tldr
You should be paying for a scripters expertise not the line count.

Code:
local a = 1
local b = 2
local c = 3
Code:
local a, b, c = 1, 2, 3

Sure, the person took 10 minutes to put together a simple design that meets your needs.
You could've drew it yourself now that you see it, why should you pay them $100 for a design shape that a child can draw?
Because you don't realize they've taken 5 years of cumulative college and another 5 years of design and business management so they could provide you with the rough draft of your design in 10 minutes.

tldr
Allright, good information but still looking for the script and the price and going afther this information, thanks agin

Code:
local a = 1
local b = 2
local c = 3
Code:
local a, b, c = 1, 2, 3

tldr
Very well put!

Exactly

You might want to explain a lot more about that if you expect someone to take the job.

Back