• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ 2 server 1 mysql server

Drucken

Solutions
Reaction score
Engine: TFS 1.5 (Nekiro Downgrade)
Tibia Version: 8.60

2 different servers with differents ips, connecting to 1 mysql server???? Yes... In the past it was possibleo_O...
I would like to be able to place 1 mysql server in one of the two server, for the both servers (the both server have different machines or hosts), the problem is that when adding a different ip in the server config.lua:

-- MySQL
mysqlHost = "Here i put another IP"
mysqlUser = "root"
mysqlPass = "I dont put nothing here because i dont use password. I use xampp so i can put the ips who can access to the mysql server"
mysqlDatabase = "databaseName"
mysqlPort = 3306
mysqlSock = ""

The server goes down for no reason, any help with this? It would be very good to be able to get it done.

Last edited:
so Host shouldbe the same, for example if you have database directly on VPS
you set
Code:
mysqlHost = "localhost"

one server:
Code:
mysqlDatabase = "ots1"

second server:
Code:
mysqlDatabase = "ots2"

@Dakos different machines... 2 servers with different machine/hosts using 1 mysql server.

For someone who reads this and doesn't know
, xampp actually allows you to assign IPs that will have access to mysql, so the only communication or connection to the phpmyadmin/mysql table will be between both servers or some other IP that I assign.

Back