• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 2 Servers, 2 websites... how?

Airstrike

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm in the process of trying to run 2 servers. Both are 8.6 tfs 0.4. One is just a higher exp version of the server and one is a much lower exp version.

I got it going so people can log in etc, but

How can I go about making 2 websites for 2 different servers, on the same ip address?

I'm using Znote's AAC.

Is there any option within the files to just add multi-world support maybe? Or am I going to have to do some pretty heavy lifting to be able to make it happen?

Thanks in advance.

2 different servers = 2 different ports.

website can run on the same port - twice, or more... just put second website in different directory or different domain. I don't know about multi gameworlds, never used it, and never saw someone using it.

"yourserver.no-ip.org/server1"First Server

Config.lua:

loginport: 7171
gameport: 7172
statusport: 7171

Second Server

Config.lua
loginport:7173
gameport: 7174
statusport: 7173

It works. And for your website you need to go to www directory (if uniform server) or htdocs (if xampp) just create another folder:

htdocs/server1
and
htdocs/server2

Extract a new acc maker for each folder :D!

If you want to make a direct link to each server you can use a web redirect with no-ip.

example:

your ip is "yourserver.no-ip.org" and for website 1 you can create a web redirect with no ip:
"server1blablabla.no-ip.org" and it will be "yourserver.no-ip.org/server1" and "server2blablabla.no-ip.org" for "yourserver.no-ip.org/server2".

Check also my server, I have two different ots:

raknia.servegame.com

Wow, awesome reply Tecosan!
That worked perfectly!

Now I just gotta pretty up a landing page :D

Edit: So i've come across a little issue. When I create a character on server 2's website, it shows nothing in the character selection when actually logging into the game.

It knows the account is created, but just says "This account contains no characters."
Although, if you log in on the website, it clearly shows a character created.

Last edited:
Wow, awesome reply Tecosan!
That worked perfectly!

Now I just gotta pretty up a landing page :D

Edit: So i've come across a little issue. When I create a character on server 2's website, it shows nothing in the character selection when actually logging into the game.

It knows the account is created, but just says "This account contains no characters."
Although, if you log in on the website, it clearly shows a character created.
Does the server use the same database as the AAC?

Well, actually I'm using a database for each server. I'm not using "multi world" as it sounds.

For use the same account and have characters on both worlds you'll have to use the same database in each config.lua.

You'll only need to change worldID.. and thats all I know... i'm sorry.

Back