• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 20 kk on Selena and 204 MS and 231 EK for Shadowcores points and doners.

this guy is a scammer , he scammed Sharteron on His EK , and he also scammed me , don't trade with him\.

Am I the guy who bought that from you? No retard that was the guy who bought some 260 ed , Stop crying I never even had access to Xalipop

i would post a convo if it wasn't over 3 months ago , on skype i can check only 3 months back :(

Scammer thread with alot of excuses? What proof does this guy accusing me have? Once he show's it I'll gladly ask for this thread to be closed.

Worst part is you keep arguing with the massive amount of people calling you a scammer xDD

LOL cause they have no proof I got no idea who any of these guy's even are.

- - - Updated - - -

SOMEONE POST PROOVE PLEASE IM WAITING REALLY :p

there is no need for proofs , ppl know that u're a scammer , gtfo.
I'm having an admistrator delete all these post until someone can post proof of me scamming anyone.... Cause I don't know one person who has posted on this thread lol.

I'm having an admistrator delete all these post until someone can post proof of me scamming anyone.... Cause I don't know one person who has posted on this thread lol.

no moderators will delete posts cause it's not in their interes to people get scammed by u.

dude who are you seriously LOL get a life and stop trying to hate on mine it's really kinda scary that I have no idea who you are and you insist on trying to ruin what I'm selling.

Back