• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

200 donation Points for help!

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
"Cannot load mcrypt extension. Please check your PHP configuration."

Anyone who can help us with this problem will earn 200 donation point's from redsera.com

contact me at [email protected]

please and thank you all <3:wub:

It has been but we had it on a USA dedicated and when we was switching the charcter's got deleted. We are having trouble's now.

The USA dedicated was lagging and we wanted to move to Germany so did and ever since been getting problems.

we have tried googling it and none of the thing's that we have tried have worked yet.

I've searched the net and found this guy who had same problem
Cannot load mcrypt extension

place the libmcrypt.dll file into the
windows and system32 directory and restart apache

When you finish installing phpMyAdmin on your windows OS, you may see this error msg below your phpMyAdmin screen after you logging in. I try googling for solution and none of them working on my windows system. But i get a conclusion from those articles i read and Yes i get the solution.
First there aren’t MySQL or PhpMyAdmin prolems. it’s PHP problem that can’t load this extension. Now you can open your php initialization file “php.ini” it’s ono your php installation directory (i.e c:\program files\php\). You must make sure that php extension directory is set up at the right place, on my pc it’s on”C:\Program Files\PHP\ext”. then you can open comment on this line “;extension=php_mcrypt.dll”.

Until this step actualy i have done the right things and surely this must work, after i restart my Apache Server this isn’t progress at all . I try googling and googling but none of them solved my problem until i read article on install mysql that must put the libray on to the windows directory than i realize this is must be the solution.

I put the library on windows system (c:\windows\) not the php_mcrypt.dll but libmcrypt.dll (mine in c:\program files\php\) , restart the Apache and ….. this is SOLVED…

Phew after a night and a half day …

the problem is not fixed so please people keep pitching ideas there is still a 200 donation point reward for any information that lead's to fixing of this problem ^.^

"Cannot load mcrypt extension. Please check your PHP configuration."

Your probably wont use mcrypt function so you can simply disable it.
Open your php.ini and comment the extension=php_mcrypt.dll

Code:
;extension=php_mcrypt.dll

Back