• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

200!

if he would ban every player whos using bot, he wouldnt have any player here :]

You still botted 190+ levels, so what's the point o.o? And you even admit on the forum you bot and the GMs watch and earn!

They pretend to be inactive while they suckin money from most kids donating now.

screenshot is not a proof ;)

xnf21v.png

like i give a fuck about your lvl 200 screen/advance? lololol

charlover? hahaha seriously go cut ur wrist or something^^

true? never cried about my death, never whined a shit. just came back to the battle ^_^ and when im dying, just buying new aol and going back huntin' so stfu, don't open ur mouth until u got the right facts on ur tongue.

true? never cried about my death, never whined a shit. just came back to the battle ^_^ and when im dying, just buying new aol and going back huntin' so stfu, don't open ur mouth until u got the right facts on ur tongue.

the facts probly taste like shit, i wudnt want them on my tongue, probly inside my mind is where id want the facts.

Back