• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2010 music

TheNotoriousNaS

OFWGKTA
Senator
Reaction score
Recovery by Eminem, Distant Relatives from Jr Gong & Nas, The Red Album by Game, I Am The West by Ice Cube, Reggie by Redman and finally - highlight of the year: Detox by Dr. Dre! (Eh, hopefully)

...from Recovery album by Eminem
- XXLmag.com - � Eminem “Not Afraid” [CDQ]

...from Distant Relatives album by Jr Gong & Nas
- XXLmag.com - � Nas & Damian Marley “As We Enter” [VIDEO]
- XXLmag.com - � Nas & Damian Marley feat. Dennis Brown “Land Of Promise”
- XXLmag.com - � Nas & Damian Marley “Patience”
- XXLmag.com - � Nas & Damien Marley “Friends”

...from The Red Album by Game
- XXLmag.com - � Game Feat. Pharrell & Justin Timberlake “Ain’t No Doubt About It”

...from Ice Cube's upcoming I Am The West album
- XXLmag.com - � Ice Cube “I Rep That West” [VIDEO]

EDIT: Shakurspeare by 2Pac (back in the days, from when 2Pac was just 16 and an unsigned MC), The Crystal Meth by Method Man and Wu Massacre [RELEASED!] by Ghostface Killah, Raekwon and Method Man & Shaolin VS Wu-Tang by Raekwon [Mixtape available to download for free @ XXLMag.com].

Last edited:
Eminem's new song is the shiz cant wait till the album releases... june right?

I think 2009 was better? !

Edit: Would be alot better if we downloaded it, So please give us a download links!

Last edited:
Just youtube it... or wait till the album releases and buy it...

I wasn't too excited about Not Afraid imo, was too musical for me, but Despicable is insane though!!

Back