• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2012?

Then hes not a good person

And why wouldn't he be a good person?
Btw, I know 10~15 muslims who smoke weed personally and I also see plenty of muslims smoking weed every day (20+) that I don't know.

Oh and don't say something like "BECAUSE ALLAH DOESNT WANT HIM TO!", a good reason please.

And why wouldn't he be a good person?
Btw, I know 10~15 muslims who smoke weed personally and I also see plenty of muslims smoking weed every day (20+) that I don't know.

Oh and don't say something like "BECAUSE ALLAH DOESNT WANT HIM TO!", a good reason please.

Nearly all the muslims smoke at a young age, atleast from what I've seen, they drink and smoke

Because they don't believe in Allah, they are "kafir".

Kafir (Arabic: كافر kāfir; plural كفار kuffār) is a term used primary by classical Islamic doctrine to refer to those who "disbelieve" in one God - atheists and polytheists.[1] Outside of Islam, Kaffir is used as a racial term.

Hey everyone in this thread, go out and get some putang...

I would like to join in, but I feel too good...

Because they don't believe in Allah, they are "kafir".

Kafir (Arabic: كافر kāfir; plural كفار kuffār) is a term used primary by classical Islamic doctrine to refer to those who "disbelieve" in one God - atheists and polytheists.[1] Outside of Islam, Kaffir is used as a racial term.

That would make someone a bad muslim, not a bad person.

@Taffy
The only chance that you get putang is in your dreams.

I'm an atheïst, so how would that make me a bad christian?
Think/research before posting and don't think everything said against your religion is racism/offensive. (YES YOU (almost) ALL DO!)

@Sheinen

An honor killing or honour killing (also called a customary killing) is the killing of a member of a family or social group by other members, due to the belief of the perpetrators (and potentially the wider community) that the victim has brought dishonour upon the family or community. Honour killings are directed mostly against women and girls.

The perceived dishonor is normally the result of one of the following behaviors, or the suspicion of such behaviors: dressing in a manner unacceptable to the family or community, wanting to terminate or prevent an arranged marriage or desiring to marry by own choice, engaging in heterosexual sexual acts outside marriage, or even due to a non-sexual relationship perceived as inappropriate, and engaging in homosexual acts. Women and girls are killed at a much higher rate than men.

The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) estimates that perhaps as many as 5,000 women and girls a year are killed by members of their own families. Many women's groups in the Middle East and Southwest Asia suspect the victims are at least four times more.

Happens mostly in the muslim religion areas.

Seems like a good thing... Not really, that's just sick.

@Sheinen

Happens mostly in the muslim religion areas.

Seems like a good thing... Not really, that's just sick.

o_rly.jpg

This happens every day in Germany ... and NOT only in the muslim religion areas, keep your propaganda, i'm out.

This happens every day in Germany ... and NOT only in the muslim religion areas, keep your propaganda, i'm out.

We aren't interested in why Germany hit/kill their wifes, but why muslims do it, could you tell us?
Since you ofcourse claim to be a muslim.

Stay On-Topic guys. We're here to talk about the coincidence of two dates, not to bash the Muslims nor Americans... so please, stop the off-topic.

Back