• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2022 and Paypal is still doing it

If you make business do it under your real name. Otherwise people imply you may be a scammer.
Because why would you not if it was all legit?

In Germany, by law, you must run businesses or as freelancer under your real name. And there is a clear reason for this.
Well if your using Business account in paypal no matter what u have to use your real name under your business, because in my situation i had to provide idenity cards, bank details, and had to fill IRS shit with my business name and my real name, so creating paypal with your fake name is terrible idea, or not even legal i would assume if paypal finds out, they could ban you, same like using paypal under 18.

Update 22/07

Before appealing the second chargeback, i was so angry that I tried to speak with someone of paypal. I tried sending a message and a woman answered me. I explained all the situation and told me that she understood me and was going to do everything possible so I could win the second chargeback.

In about 30 min I had won it and 2 hours later I received the fee (14€).

She told me that If I had spoken with her about the first chargeback I could have won it too, but now it's too late because the appeal has been solved already.

She even told me that if this happens next time, I should speak with her so they will tell me what to add in database etc to check if he has received the points.

A little hope...
Which method of contact support did you use to resolve your case; just support chat or was there a specific department you contacted via phone or email?

Which method of contact support did you use to resolve your case; just support chat or was there a specific department you contacted via phone or email?
No I just went to contact in website, and then select contact by message or something like that. You can also call by phone.

No I just went to contact in website, and then select contact by message or something like that. You can also call by phone.
Okie dokie; thanks! Experiencing an issue with a customer myself for the first time in awhile; so just want to ensure I take all the steps I can to handle it.

Okie dokie; thanks! Experiencing an issue with a customer myself for the first time in awhile; so just want to ensure I take all the steps I can to handle it.
Talking to them on the phone is the best way. Most the time they don't understand the problem, it sounds like a scam, or they are too lazy to figure it all out. If you talk to them on the phone and explain 9/10 times they will find in your favor. Assuming you have any info they may ask for.

How about adding a donation button? This will let you add specific values for donations, so you won't get more usd than the allowed ammount...
Never been trusted about automatic paypal systems, seen many posts about this stuff and I don't want to live the experience jajaja, after receiving the donation I ask the players to send an e-mail with the donation details, and their character name, this is much better since I have direct contact with them.

another update, stop using paypal folks

another update, stop using paypal folks

good thing i have a chat and everything is documented... people like you should be removed from the forum

Yeah you got a chat of what? You treating me like chit and after you got the 90% of the work you put a claim on Paypal for 15$ 😂 misserable

Sim, você tem uma conversa de quê? Você me trata como chit e depois que você tem os 90% do trabalho você colocou uma reivindicação em PayPal por 15$ misserable😂

sure I asked for the money, you stopped answering me... work for 1 day has 30 days and it still hasn't been delivered... 90% is not 100%... you create evidence against yourself.

im not gonna make the job again from zero, just because you want, i showed you the outfit before the payment, you paid, i send it to you, you like it (YOU SAID "I LIKE it") then i send the female version some days later. then you said you dint like anything and start complaining and asking for the money. stealer.

must be funny working for paypal
all this free drama every day

They block my 4 accounts with 80£ in everyone. I don't care no more paypal. This is scam for real.

Why isnt crypto well known and used already? 10000x better than Paypal ever was

PayPal are scumbags they will fuck you over sooner or later. It's well known and there's plenty horror stories on the internet. It's fine for ordering pizza but if you're doing business with them then prepare for a world of pain

Just look at this, .. the american branch of freemasonic kids made things like Microsoft(great frontman pick for that 1 huh) and Paypal.. then the rebels ended up creating cryptocurrencies/bitcoin.

German branch made Tibia, and then(!) OTLand,..

Back